Part 7

It was 8 in the morning and Virat was the one who woke up first. He opened his eyes and found himself trapped in a maze of hands and legs. He craned his head to look around, get a better view. He saw Mahi Bhai snuggled up to him from the right side while Jassi was sleeping holding his left arm like a baby. His and Rohit's legs were tangled together and Virat didn't know how did four of them fit in a bed made for three. He very patiently freed his left hand from Jassi's grip, put Mahi bhai's head on a pillow and sat up straight. He looked around and found everyone sleeping in weird positions, scattered all over the room. Dada and Yuvi were on the couch and Jinks was on the one seater sofa whereas the rest were just sleeping on the floor. 

Virat wanted to kick Rohit's legs away from his but decided against it and just shook his legs to free them. Call it a wonder or miracle, Rohit woke up. Yes, the same Rohit who has to be drenched in cold water to wake him up, woke up just by shaking of legs. Where is the world heading to, thought Virat. 

"You woke up?", Virat whisper-yelled at Rohit, shocked.

"Couldn't sleep very well. This should get over soon. I'm not liking it", Rohit whispered back, the last line looking towards Mahi and ignoring Virat's shocked face. 

"Affirmative", nodded Virat. 

"Let's wake everyone up then", stated Virat as he got out of the bed. Rohit also stood up and started waking the others. After a lot of efforts, they finally woke up. Well, Dada, Jinks, Bhuvi and Jaddu looked properly awake while the rest were just rubbing their eyes or just rolled over and slept again. 

"Guys, Wake up!!!", said Dada, exasperatedly, it had been fifteen minutes that they had been trying to wake everyone up. All of them sat up straight hearing Dada's voice, except Yuvi. Dada mentally facepalmed, and sighed to himself as he saw Yuvi. 

"Someone wake him up", said Virat, he had gotten ready the earliest and was checking his watch every two minutes. He saw as all of them turned towards Mahi. 

"I can't wake him up. Dada, you do it naa", said Mahi, producing his best puppy dog expression. 

"He will only wake up by you and you know that Mahi", said Dada. Virat could literally see him and Rohit in Mahi and Yuvi right then. 

"Today Rohit woke up and Yuvi Paa is sleeping", said Virat frustrated, "We have to leave!!! If we want to end this chapter", he all but screamed.

And Yuvi woke up with a jolt. Jaddu hauled him up and pushed him into the bathroom. Finally, they got ready to leave.

Virat took the driver's seat of one car while Bhuvi drove the second following him as Virat drove towards the office of his friend, Krish, who works as a private detective and had a professional team of his own. Virat had called and explained the whole situation to him and had sought his help, and Krish, being Virat's childhood friend, didn't deny. Krish had a high success rate in his job, Virat was sure that he would be able to extract more information about Sanjay. 

They reached Krish's office, parked the cars and Virat called Krish. Within minutes, Krish came outside to personally take all of them to his cabin. Krish hugged Virat out of the joy of meeting his childhood friend after a long time, as the rest of the team surveyed him sceptically. 

Krish ushered them inside and led them to his cabin. As soon as they settled down, Krish started his narration about his findings. 

"So Veer, after you told me about your suspicions on Manjrekar and Mehta, I had employed my team to spy on both of them. They kept a track on their whereabouts and my hacker had hacked their phones using the numbers which you provided. So from yesterday evening, only Sanjay has been the one who has been out and about. First, he went to Mehta's house. He was there for 45 minutes. Then he went towards the outskirts of the city to this location. Only a mansion is there in this location according to our research and that mansion belongs to someone called Singh, who is reportedly a big bookie. And it looks like Sanjay has been meeting him, because they looked quite at ease with each other." Krish paused a bit to catch his breath and showed the video footage that he had gathered, and then showing the call records of Sanjay and Mehta, he continued, "Mehta's call records are not very suspicious but Sanjay has received many calls from a particular number. This number also has the same location as Singh's residence. So, the conclusion is that Mehta is being used as a face by Sanjay, he is the mastermind. In other words, Mehta ke kandhe pe banduk rakh ke vaar kr rha hai vo Sanjay. So, we need to catch Mehta,agar usko tod lenge toh Sanjay ka galaa bhi haath me aa jayega", Said Krish, concluding his long presentation.

"I really had a doubt that that Mehta is being a puppet in Sanjay's hand because as far as I know he doesn't have a brain of his own", spat Virat, barely managing to control his temper. 

"What's the next step?", asked Rohit, looking between Virat, Krish and Dada.

"Now we have to catch Mehta. Chuhe ko uske bil me ghuske maarenge", said Dada, his eyes carrying a deadly glint.

Krish typed something quickly and turned the screen towards the team again.

"This is Mehta's current location", he said, pointing to a red dot blinking on the screen, "which is apparently his house. It will take nearly 7 to 10 minutes to reach the place. We should leave quickly lest he goes anywhere else."

Virat nodded and all of them, including Krish, rushed towards the cars. During their journey, Krish called his team and told them to keep a close watch on Sanjay, physically and inform him if he comes towards Mehta's house or goes to anywhere suspicious. 

Virat felt his heart thumping in his chest as they closed on Mehta's residence. He couldn't wait to teach that bastard a lesson he would never forget.

Well talking about teaching lessons to bastards, he couldn't wait to get a hold on Sanjay also. He will make him question his very existence, that's for sure.

Now those good-for-nothing buffoons will know whom they messed up with, thought Virat, clenching his fists. 

-----------------------------------

Phew, Finally the seventh part, tell me how it was??

Also, a very big sorry for not updating for so long, but guess what we are reaching the climax. What do you think will happen when Virat will confront Sanjay with apt proofs?

I will update soon. Till then share your thoughts...

Love
Baishali💖