Introduction

Hello everyone!!!!! It's Baishali Guha urf Jiya this side. I'm a newbie to Wattpad but an old admirer of the amazing INDIAN CRICKET TEAM. This book is my first try to the write something. I've read many Fanfics on Wattpad by many terrific authors and I'm kind of inspired by them and their works. I hope all of you will like my work too.

I'm always open to suggestions, appreciation and criticism alike. You can hit me up on PM and we'll get talking for sure. 

The ICT is not just a team, it's an emotion. I remember many instances in my life where I've had got very livid due to someone talking against our ICT. That explains my passion towards them, not the winning them but THEM. They are the pride of our nation whether they win or lose. And I know that many people second that.

 Who can forget that moment when Misbah scooped that shot to Sreesanth and he took the catch and we won the T20 WC 2007 (though I was only four at that time, I made sure that I watch the highlights).

Or that moment when Mahi Bhai hit the Winning six of WC 2011 , the Yuvi-Mahi hug, the victory lap with the young boys carrying Sachin Paaji on their shoulders, Mahi Bhai draped in the tricolour with Virat snuggling into him.

The 2013 Champions Trophy win and Virat's Gangnam style celebration, well we got a team to die for then. 

India's epic triumph in The Down Under bashing the Aussies in their own land and winning the Border Gavaskar Trophy.

Even the cute IPL moments.

We have seen it all and we love it.

I know I've blabbered too much but these are my true feelings. Every time I see this team together I get these flashbacks which always brings a smile to my face.

This Fanfic is something out of my imagination so take it as one.

Last but not the least, MY MAHIRAT