Girlfriend?

Angst
Tsukkiyama (Tsukishima X yamaguchi)
________________
I drew the pic up there ik it's bad 😄
Hehe~ This is based off a meme I saw but I don't remember what happened to it. So enjoy~
____________________________________
'Thinking'
'Talking'
________________
Yamaguchi's P.O.V

"Boke,Hinata,Boke! You need to work on your shit receives. " 'Oh no, here we go again.'  "Baka, Kageyama, Baka! You're the one who tossed the ball too high."

'Do they ever stop arguing?' I shook my head and walked over to Yachi and Kiyoko-San to get a water when I hear kageyama yell "Shut up you salt shaker!"

"Hey! Don't call Tsukki a salt shaker!" Before I could stop myself the words just came out of my mouth. I know Tsukki hated it when I interfered so I was already prepared for what happened next.

"Urasai, Yamaguchi."
"Gomen, Tsukki."

Ooh how I hated those words but I've gotten used to it over the years, because that's what best friends do right? Tell each other to shut up all the time even when you didn't even say anything wrong you still get told to shu-

"Uh Yamaguchi, Do you want a water?" I looked up to see Sugawara-senpai holding a bottle. I nodded taking the bottle before saying "Arigato gozaimasu!" He just nodded before going back to Daichi-San on the other side of the net.

My attention was caught again when I heard Tsukki say "What are you going to do about it, king." You could see the tik mark forming on kageyama's head.

"I told you not to call me that, four eyes!" I saw Hinata back up a bit when the boys started glaring at each other. I figured I should try to stop this before it escalates. "Hey guys, why don't you tak-"

"Urasai, Yamaguchi."
"Gnomen, Tsukki..."

'Hah, 4th time today Whatever let's just finish practicing'

~Time skip brought to you by suga's Princess walk~

"Oi, Yamaguchi-Chan, can you pass me a water?" I looked up from talking to yachi-chan to see Tanaka-senpai. 'Ooh lord, he used "Chan" again I'm starting to think he does this on purpose.'

"Sure, Tanaka-San." Before I could move Enno-Kun was beside us throwing him a bottle. He said a quick 'Thank you' before going to catch up with Noya-senpai and Asahi-San.

I looked around but found Tsukki no where. 'Maybe he already left.' I sighed before walking towards the door, when I opened I still saw no Tsukki. 'He already left then, he hasn't done this in a while, ooh well.'

I started walking down the stairs when I noticed some girl talking to Tsukki. "What do you mean Tsukki?" 'She called him Tsukki and he's blushing? Tsukki blushing at her because she called him Tsukki...I guess it didn't mean anything important when I said it' I checked again to make sure it was him and it was. 'Ha, I knew I never stood a chance, Stupid Tadashi'

I decided to just walk to class and leave them be. 'Wonder what shit-ton of homework we'll have today?'
_________________
Tsukishima's P.O.V

Today's been normal so far. Wake up. Check on my stuffed Dino's. 'I wish they didn't go extinct' Walk with Yamaguchi. Start practice. Watch kagehina fight. Fight with king. Get annoyed at the duo. Change for class. Get stopped by a random girl.

Wait? Get stopped by a random girl, that wasn't part of the- "Tsukkishima-Kun" I was riped from my thoughts by a high pitched voice. "Do I know you?"

The girl looked saddened for a moment then continued. "Uh, w-we've met b-before I'm friends w-with Yamaguchi." 'Ahh,she's lying. Yamaguchi isn't friends with any girls other than Yachi and Kiyoko-San'

"Tsk, didn't your mother teach you not to lie?" She looked at me dumbfounded. "What do you mean, Tsukki?" 'No,she can't call me that. Only Yamaguchi can!' I started blushing thinking of Yam's calling me Tsukki. 'So kawaii,not that I'd ever tell my little strawberry that.'

I looked around noticing Yamaguchi walk down the stairs but looked back at her seeing his head turn. I don't want him seeing me blush I have pride y'know.

Just as he spotted us he seemed hurt then left just as fast. 'That's weird, wonder what's bothering him?' "Tsukki, Tsukki, Tsukishima-kun!"
'Why can't she just leave?'

"Don't call me Tsukki. I have class so, bye." I started walking but was stopped by her stomping her foot and screaming. "If you don't go out with me I'll hurt Yamaguchi!"

'This girl, ooh my' "Sure sure kid." I waved behind me in a shoo-ing motion then left her alone.
_____________

3rd Person POV

Tsukishima finally walked into the class seeing Yamaguchi setting in the back looking out the window.

'He looks worried' the blonde thought. He decided to leave it be for now and ask what's wrong later but, little did he know a certain female was scheming up the "Perfect" plan seeking revenge.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////

Hehe~ Cliffhanger I'll post the next part another time~

(846 words)