Tsukishima X Dino's (Tsukkiyama)

Started: Sometime in 2020
Finished: 10/17/21 8:50PM
Edited: 2/6/22 10:46PM
•Tsukkiyama
•Comedic Fluff
   •OOC
   •Words count: 2487

I saw a comment on a fic called "This is sin (Haikyuu crap)" the chapter was called "The voice of the moon" and this was the comment.

So shoutout to them, and thanks for the idea!__________________________________"Talking"'Thinking'_____________(With Karasuno)

__________________________________
"Talking"
'Thinking'
_____________
(With Karasuno)

3rd POV

"NO WAY! YOU'VE HAD SOMETHING EMBARRASSING HAPPEN AT LEAST ONCE IN YOUR LIFE!" screamed Tanaka towards a smirking blonde "It's true, now move we have somewhere to be." The blonde and green haired males where stopped again by an angry Tanaka. "I have to talk to Yamaguchi first,Tsukishima."

Tsukishima glares at the second year before gritting his teeth and saying "Make it quick" the green haired male didn't even know what was going on before he was drug into the gym.

"ALRIGHT I KNOW FOR A FACT HE'S DONE SOMETHING EMBARRASSING!" Yamaguchi visible sweat dropped at the even shorter second year from across the gym 'Was this some sort of plan?' "We know he has an obsession with dinosa-"

The bald man (😏) was cut off by an angry Tsukishima dragging Yamaguchi away. "HEY BRING HIM BACK HERE!!" with this karasuno's Libero came running over to his bro. "Hey where are you going?" The two glares at the blonde dragging an anxious Yamaguchi out the door "I said we had places to be, Come on Tadashi." With that the two left leaving very angry second years behind. "I've got a plan that involves a closet!" Tanaka smirked then looked at the shorter male "You thinkin what I'm thinkin bro?" "Ooh yes" the two sat there and laughed like Maniacs

Turning around only to find an arguing Kagehina annoyed Trio, two angry third years and an anxious Jesus. "You two will be going no where near closets now clean!" Yelled Sugawara as he slapped them both on the back.

"Hai!" Suga looked at them in satisfactory before walking towards Daichi. "Mom" they both whispered and started snickering as Kageyama and Hinata heard them.
____________________________________
Time skip to the next day brought to you by two second years about to die for disobeying there sugamama R.I.P
____________________________________

"You ready bro?" Whispered the libero. "Now or never let's go." The boys waited for the blonde and green haired duo to arrive so they could put there plan into action.

*~~*~*~~*~*~~*~*
Tsukkishima's POV
*~~*~*~~*~*~~*~*
"Hurry up Tadashi, we're going to be late....not that I care." Tadashi rushed down the stairs. "Yeah, yeah I'm coming Tsukki." I nodded before we set towards the school. "I wonder why Tanaka-San and Nishinoya-Senpai wanted to know something embarrassing about you?" Tsukkishima only scoffed. "It's clearly for blackmail, Tadashi." Yamaguchi looked down and whispered "Oh."