꧁𝐴𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟𝐶𝑎𝑟𝑒꧂|🔞

-Started: 1/18/22 11:47PM
-Finished: 4/10/22 2:56AM
-Published: 4/10/22 3:00AM
  •Ship: Asanoya
  •Smut/Fluff
  •Word Count: 1600

Quite on set! Shitty, omegaverse, MPreg smut-shot take two and...... ACTION!
________________________________________
3rd POV
————

"Asahi..oh fuck.." all Noya could feel was Asahi's ginormous size and length pushing through his insides making him want to go insane.

In all his 25 years of living He would have never imagined feeling this good. They had done it many times before but, this one was so good. Maybe because it's their anniversary or maybe it's because Asahi finally let loose a little. Either way, neither of them were complaining.

The room was quite the only sounds to be heard were Asahi quite grunts and and Noya's feeble whimpers asking for more of trying to get away from the oh-so-good sensation. There were no words to describe it.

"Noya..oh fuck. You're so warm.." Asahi let out a deep growling noise making the smaller absentmindedly arch his back.

Asahi quickly grabbed the man flipping him on his stomach locking his arms behind his back continuing to relentlessly pound into his heart shaped ass.

He felt his inside turn to mush as he cane close to his climax.

"Asahi..I think im gonna-" Asahi abruptly stopped pulling out of the whining man "Ah ah ah~, not so fast, baby. You can't cum yet! What about me? I get a little needy when my precious omega whines out my name like that.." Noya was a blushing mess at this point. Asahi may have seemed like a gently, sweet alpha with the perfect nature for children but, damn was he a monster in their more heated moments.

Noya whined more as Asahi gently kneaded his ass rotating in circles.

"A-asahi..please.." Asahi smirked teasing Noya gently poking his already abused hole teasing it.
"Please what, my love?" Noya couldn't take it anymore. He was horny, hard and needed his aloha right now.

"Please, just fuck me relentlessly already!" Asahi sighed a slight smirk snaking its way onto his face "As you wish but, don't complain when I'm rearranging your insides.." Noya nodded enthusiastically shaking his ass in Asahi's face.

Asaho laughed before sliding his hardened cock over the latter. After a bit of teasing and Noya whining Asahi slammed in without a warning causing the Omega to moan out in pleasure.

"Oh, fuck fuck fuck.." Noya's loud moans could be heard all throughout the house his face being shoved into pillows not helping a single bit.

Downstairs the rest of the pack was wincing at their beta alpha and his omega.

Hinata glares at Kageyama noticing the small smirk on his face "Don't you dare.."

Tsukishima only rolled his eyes when in reality he was thinking of the things he and Yamaguchi had done the prior night. Before Yamaguchi could register what was going on Tsukishima had thrown him over his shoulder racing up the stairs.

Suga banged his head on the refrigerator door in the kitchen silently sobbing "Oh my god..just one night, one night! Seline; Moon goddess, please, that's all I ask for is just one night!" Suddenly music could be heard from the couples room. Something along the lines of: 'You let me violate you..'

"Oh god, it's one of those nights." Daichi sweat dropped walking over to the packs soon to be Luna "Honey it'll be ok.." Suga only cried shaking his head "No.."

"Must be the hormones.." Tanaka said making Kiyoko slap him over the head "Don't you dare." Tanaka gulped sweat dropping at his alpha "I'm think I'm just gonna-" and with that Tanaka dipped out of the room. Kiyoko only rolled her eyes following Tanaka into their room.