𝑁𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 sᴛᴏᴘ ᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ

-Started: 2/3/22 7:14AM UST
-Finished: 2/20/22 1:40AM
-Posted: 2/21/22 12:00PM
•Word count: 3105
•Ship: Kagehina
•Genre: Angst/fluff

I changed it just a bit. Where I'm from high school consists of 4 grades/levels 9-12 so it's basically the same but, instead of going freshy, Junior, senior there's Sophomore put in there too.
If you've ever seen ice age you know Eddie and Crash? They're who I based Tanoya off of cause it kinda depicts the twos friendship.
________________________

"And then he was all like woah and she went spoof! It was so cool!" Karasuno's women's volleyball team had just finished their match and fortunately, they won.

They'd been practicing a lot since the last semester and everyone could tell. Yachi and Kiyoko were in the locker rooms talking to the girls about their performance while everyone was waiting outside.

Hinata was excited for his friends, if you couldn't tell. He was going over in detail about how awesome their play was. Nishinoya and Tanaka were listening to him talk hyping him up even more.

He was getting a bit loud but, the team was used to it and didn't really mind. They loved it when Hinata talked to them it could be annoying sometimes but, most the time they all came out laughing minus one person: Tsukishima.

Dude wouldn't laugh for nobody unless you were being made fun of or Yamaguchi was to say something. If you asked me I'd say he was whipped but, that'll be decided later.

"Hey, Hinata, can you calm down please.." Yamaguchi didn't want to sound mean but, his head was throbbing from all the loud cheering everyone around him did. Hinata smiled at him sheepishly "Sorry Yams" Yamaguchi only smiled at him "It's ok. I can tell you're really excited, so are we."

Hinata liked Yamaguchi. He was always so caring and supportive to the team. None of them understood how Tsukishima managed to be his friend. Hinata continued on with his excitement as they all started to leave just a bit quieter not wanting to aggravate yamaguchi.

"Hey we should go all go get some celebratory meat buns!" Nishinoya yells causing yamaguchi to flinch and Tsukishima glare at his senior.

"Ooh yeah! I'm starving what about you guys!" Hinata smiled as he looked around towards everyone. They all smiled looking towards Tanaka and Nishinoya as they were the oldest present.

"You say, you pay." Tanaka grumbled rolling his eyes "Fine. There's not that many anyways.." Suga and Daichi had already left along with the not-so-big, big three. leaving the four second years and two third years alone.

"WOOHOO! Meatbuns, meatbuns!" Nishinoya and Hinata started cheering getting loud again. He was so excited he seemed to have forgotten about Yamaguchi's headache. Tsukishima wanted to strangle the dude.

"Oi shrimp!" Hinata turned around the smile on his face wide, "Can you shut up for once? All you ever do is talk."

Tanaka and Kageyama started walking towards the group with the meat buns not knowing what was going on.

"You Never stop talking." Tsukishima grabbed Yamaguchi's hand dragging him away from the group paying no attention to the scene just caused.

Yamaguchi looked back mouthing 'Sorry' as he tried to pry himself from Tsukishima's grip. As for everyone else walking up and down the streets, they continued on with their day like nothing happened.

"Oi, where are they going? I got the buns!"  Tanaka had finally made it with kageyama "Don't know." Kageyama Shrugs his shoulders reaching into the bag grabbing a meat bun "Let's just eat."