First Date

Yahoo~ This was a request from this lovely person
@20waterbender08

Akaashi X kenma

I haven't exactly heard of this ship so I did some 'research' and I feel like this ship would be fluffy with some slight angst but mostly fluff so let's go!
____________________________________

Kenma's P.O.V

I sitting on my bed playing on my psp waiting for Akaashi. We were supposed to be going on a date tonight to the movies. It wasn't our idea it was Kuroo and Bokuto's.

If it was up to us we would more than likely be binge watching an old show that Akaashi liked. Akaashi and I were similar in many ways.

We weren't really fans of big crowds and a lot of people and we didn't really know how to express our feeling towards eachother but we tried and even tended up laughing about the crazy stuff we would do sometimes.

Akaashi had the cutest laugh I've only ever heard it once but when I did it was so angelic. He's an amazing singer as well I heard him singing once when we went an a little trip with Kuroo and Bokuto.

Those two were just plain chaos but they were also our friends so we had to deal with them and secretly laugh at the stupid stuff they did.

I was getting water out of the fridge when I heard a small knock on the door. I opened it mentally excited thinking it was Akaashi but, that was quickly put away when I saw who it was.

"What is it Kuroo?" He laughed. "What no excited to see your old pal?" He fake pouted before I rolled my eyes and started walking away "Wait kenma, we just came to see if you were ready for you little date with Akaashi."

I looked back at him suspicious "We" he looked confused "What do you mean by We?" He quickly got what I meant and said "Ooh me, Bokuto, and Chibi-Chan!"

I was quickly excited again when I heard that Shoyo was here. "Can I see Shoyo?" He chuckled softly before calling him from the car. "Chibi-Chan~, come here."

Shoyo stepped out the car and ran towards me giving me a hug and I hugged back. Shoyo was my best friend he helps me with everything.

"Good luck on your date!" Shoyo quickly jumped back beside kuroo moments later kuroo put an arm around him. I lifted an eyebrow questioning him.

We've gotten pretty good at reading each other's looks and when he got what I meant his eyes widened and looked down shaking his head before nodding towards Bokuto in the car.

He looked sad before I nodded and gave him a look saying sorry after that he just shook his head and smiled.

"Well we'll get going now, see you later kenma!" Kuroo quickly turned around with his arm still around Shoyo got in his car and drove off.

Knowing them I realized they probably took Sho so I texted Suga and boy was he mad they were supposed to be practicing in an hour.

I closed the door and went to the living room a few moment later I heard another ring this time not excited figuring it was Suga, but when I opened the door that excitement came back as I saw Akashi he looked so cute.

He was wearing a light pink skirt with blue stripes at the bottom with a white shirt. "Y-you look p-pretty." I managed to stutter out that sentence. I felt so dumb.

The corners of his moth turned up slightly not enough to be a smile but it was still cute. I told him to come in so he could get warmed up it was pretty chilly I ended up giving him one of my jackets and a pair of my white knee-high socks he looked even cuter.

We shuffled out towards the door before I kissed him on the cheek. We grabbed each other's hands before I said "You ready kashi?" He looked at me and sighed before saying "Ready as I'll ever be!"and we left out into the scary world.

____________________________________

Hello hope you liked sorry if it's not what you wanted it to be i don't know much about this ship so I just figured it would be fluff kind of. Anyways have a good day/night/evening and gets plenty of rest and fluids!!🤍

I give you laughing kenma

(744 words)