A Decision To Make

"What?" Ichika squinted his eyes in anger

"Yes, I was hoping to meet you, and steal your data by pretending to be Charles" the fake boy with an impressive boy accent said right in front of Ichika's face "Now I feel much better" she took a sip of her tea.

"I should've known. I was too naive to trust you. Charlotte you're not getting anything from me. Get out" Ichika said as he pointed the door

"Ichika wait"

"Get out" Ichika raised his voice

"Ichika please! Listen to me. I..I never wanted any of this. My parents made me do this. It was my father's idea for me to come here. I was totally and honestly against all of it."

Ichika turned around and didn't want to look at her. "How....how could I trust you?"

"You don't," she said "But you have to trust me on this one. I really never wanted any of this"

"Hmmph" Ichika stomped on one foot to let his anger out of him. "So your father used you huh. Well, I think I know how you feel. There is something you should know." he said as he turned around "I was an Orimura. Chifuyu was my sister, she abandoned me" Ichika then sat on her bed next to her.

"Ichika?"

You wanna know how I got this scar on my face?" he pointed to it "This represented the abandonment of my former sister. During that time, she was at the Mondo Grosso. I was pleading for her help, but she never came. All she cared about was fame, money, and only herself."

"Ichika, I'm so sorry"

"The only difference is I don't want to do anything with her. In fact, i hate her"

"Ichika!? You should never hate someone"

"WELL, I DO. That Bitch never cared about me" Ichika breathed heavily as tears began to run down his cheek. Charlotte noticed the tears dropping out of his eyes.

"I was just a roadblock. She neglected me, so...... I took the opportunity to run away and let her have her fun. I bet she has a boyfriend"

After Ichika explained everything to her. Ichika was sobbing as he put his hands onto his face. Didn't want to look at Charlotte. Then unexpectedly Charlotte pulled him closely as Ichika continued to sob on her shoulder.

"Oh Ichika, you poor thing" Charlotte comforted him

After 10 minutes of crying, he was able to contain himself. Charlotte on the other hand gave him a cup of water to calm down.

"How are you feeling"

"Lot better thank you"

"Not a problem. Say if you have any problems, you can always come to me and we can talk about it. Well it looks like I have to go back to my country and maybe if I'm lucky put into jail"

After one heavy breathing, Ichika looked up to her and said, "no you don't read the IS Academy Manual. If you go to page 52, you can see that no companies, nations or any type of corporation can interfere with any student attendees as long you are attending here"

Ichika then tossed her a manual book for her to read

"Wow you do know your things," she said

"You need knowledge. Through knowledge, you gain power.

(Present Day)

Houki was known to be the Kendo Club leader. Though she had thoughts it would suit Ichika better. But he refused the offer. Instead, the two would often spar with each other. Of course, it all starts with Ichika toying with her, then he goes on hard mode with her.