Aliens? The Force?

"Master Pandora," Ichika said as he walked towards the Alien. He then was next to her

"Ichika, do you know her?" Chifuyu asked

"Yes sensei. She's my master, mentor, and my sister"

"You...you.....your sister??!!!!!" Chifuyu asked with shock

"Correct Sensei, Master Pandora is indeed not human, but she is what you call a Mirlian."

Pandora walked up to Chifuyu and shook her hand "Greetings, I am Master Pandora. A member of the Jedi Order, and a citizen of the New Galactic Republic. 

"My name is Chifuyu Orimura, the head instructor of this class, and a citizen of Japan. I'm pretty sure their things to talk about"

"Sure is"

"Follow me," Chifuyu said as she walked over to the classroom as Ichika and Pandora followed. 

(later)

Chifuyu first entered the classroom telling Pandora to wait outside to tell the class about the events going on.

"Class listens up, today we a special guest today. So you all heard about the aliens coming to visit us, well what if we told you one of them is here with us right now?" Chifuyu said

Miss Yamada was interested to hear this. The Class was loud as they heard that an alien is here in the school.

"SILENCE.....now we are going to be on our best behavior. There will be no status arrogance or anything like that. Now I would like to welcome Master Pandora A member of the Jedi Order" 

As she opened the door, Ichika went back to his seat and Pandora went up to the stand. Her hood was still up, but then she revealed herself to the class. They were all shocked to see she looked very human, but only have face tattoos and green skin. This was unheard of. 

"Good Day Class I am Pandora A member of the Jedi Order. As you may hear, aliens have come down. Well, I was part of that fleet. So you all may be wondering, is why have we come here? So we are here to uplift you guys. That's the political stuff though. I am here to spread the word of the Force."

"The Force?" Chifuyu asked

"What is this Force thing?" Yamada asked

"An energy field that binds the universe together. It also can give me powers"

"Powers? what kind?" Chifuyu asked

"telekinesis, mind manipulation,  and much more"

 "Impossible, there is no such thing as magic or anything like that" Chifuyu said, "If it so, can you give us proof?"

Pandora lifted up a single pencil towards Pandora. It then floated near her face. She grabbed it. Everyone awed by this remarkable ability.

"How did you do that?" Miss Yamada said with awe

"The Force did it."

"So could anyone use this power?" Chifuyu asked

"Well not really, using the force is a birthright, so far we haven't found anyone who can use the force in this system," Pandora said as Ichika nodded not to reveal any secrets

"I see, so if you happened to find someone who can use this Force thing, what can they do?" 

"Well, Grandmaster Luke would like to recruit new force-sensitive users. Take them to The Jedi Academy to learn and how to use them....but enough for that, I want to show you all something" 

Pandora then pulled out a flat disk and revealed the colorful hologram galaxy. Everyone was in awe when they saw it.

"That's our galaxy," Miss Yamada said