I Don't Understand

(Unknown Location)

Chifuyu showed the reports on Ichika's status on piloting the IS. Tabane Shinonono looked in disbelief when she read the report on his unknown Talent. It was just illogical for his soul connected to the IS itself.

"This is illogical, there is no way his soul is connected to the IS. It was made for females to pilot them. This is something else. By the way, the IS he has, are you sure it's technologically superior to the current ones?"

"I can confirm that'' Miss Yamada said, "Here are the latest reports" she handed over some top-secret files to her. As Tabane read the reports she was shocked. The IS Ichika Piloted is something beyond science that she never heard before.

"This is beyond my 4th Generation IS. Thank you, ladies, I'll begin studying this thing," she said as she leaves

OOOOOooooooOOOOOooooooOOOOO

Houki was thinking of the time when Ichika was fighting Cecilia Alcott. The way he fought was something she unheard of before. In fact the other day, he saw Ichika using a Shinai practicing some moves that she never heard of before. For five minutes she was watching him until she left him alone, though Ichika could sense her presence, he decided not to call out to others.

She was walking back to the dorms and thinking maybe she would get some lessons from him. Maybe she can get superior help from him. She thought about it until she got to her dorm laying down in frustration.

"Aaaaagh but he hates me...then again, he only hates Tabane," she thought. "I don't know.....Ok I will tomorrow I will ask him for some sword lesson" she said with confidence

(Tomorrow Lunch)

Neglectus again was alone eating his lunch with no one around to talk to. He liked it, he loved being alone not wanting company except for his master. While eating, he was on his laptop studying the IS and its operations. Then Cecilia came up to him smiling.

".....What do you want?" he asked

"About our last battle, well you see, I understand why you had to rip up my IS apart"

"Listen I paid for everything ok. I agreed with some of the staff that I paid fully for the repairs," he said

"No no it's not that, it's well I acted so childishly towards you and I apologize," Cecilia said

"Tsk it's about time you admit your stupidity," he said as he raised his tone "but for only once I will accept your apology now scram"

"Wait! There is something else I need to tell you. I hereby declare you as Student Class Representative"

At the moment she said that Neglectus spat out his water "WHAT!"

"You heard me, I withdrawal from it"

"We talked about this before, and also I'm a very busy person, so I have no time for that little student representative thing. Go give it to someone else'

Alcott felt disappointed and sad. Knowing that he would turn down the Class Rep thing. So she did just that. She walked away and gave it to someone else.

"Finally some peace and......."

He was then interrupted when Houki showed up "Great I was about to have a good lunch until you showed up What do you want Houki Shinonono?" he asked

"Don't call me that"

"It's the truth you will forever be a Shinonono

"No that's not true......." she sat down next to him "Ichika as of today I wish to learn something from you"