First Contact

5:00 AM SETI Institute

In the early morning of Mountain View, California, The Allen Telescope Array in the SETI Institute has detected something in the sky. In the computer room, flashes of lights and the sounds of beeps were made.

A flashing text says "SIGNAL DETECTED"

Little did humanity know that this was going to be a life changing thing on Earth and the Universe. As the first SETI employees clocked in to work, as they got this signal, they thought they captured another black hole, or another star. After examining it a few times, it was discovered that this wasn't any black hole or another star, but extraterrestrial intelligence.

Things are about to change forever

OOOOooooooOOOOOOOoooooooOOOOOOOooooooOOOOOOO

(Star 1:15 to 1:20)

The Small New Republic Fleet jumped out of hyperspace as they arrived above the Earth's Orbit. One by one, The Mon Calamari ships, to human ships and other diverse alien ships arrived at the Earth's orbit. Then x-wings, a-wings, and many others jumped out of hyperspace.

"This is Admiral Ackbar of the New Republic Military. All squadron leaders report in"

"Admiral this is Rogue leader standing by"

"Red Leader Standing By"

"Blue Leader standing by

The New Republic fleet can be seen in the whole Continental USA. People who just began to wake up, have woken up to an alien fleet that is high in the blue sky. They were rubbing their eyes hopefully they aren't still asleep.

The US President went outside of the white house and looked up at the sky seeing these unknown spacecraft that are not human-made. The Press, Media, and journalists took pictures and recorded footage of these alien spaceships. Humanity now questions, will this be the destruction of humanity, or a golden age for humanity? America is under Defcon 2. Every military was put on high alert. As for the US, the military was deployed to the streets Social Media was going nuts over these aliens. Finally, there are ongoing riots all over the world. The US deployed the National Guard to calm the tension.

(Home One, Hangar)

Lines of X-wing were being deployed of the vacuums of space. Master Pandora got on an x-wing while Luke walked over to her ship.

"Pandora, where are you going?"

"To check on Ichika, I want to see how's he doing "

"Very well, be sure not to scare the natives. May the force be with you"

The X-Wing cockpit closes as it launched into space. Then the swing heads over to the Japanese islands where her x-wing is exposed all over Japanese airspace. Later the fleet spread to some part of the world. Now the fleet can be seen in Europe, parts of Asia, Japan, and South America.

OOOOOOOooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOO

All news media have broadcasted the events are being foretold. From Fox News, CNN, BBC, MSNBC, NHK, and much more.

This is Jason Wells from CNN, a gigantic ship has to seem to appear out of nowhere

*static*

This is Kate Lockwell from UNN, we interrupt your programming for breaking news