Chapter 13

Narcissa : Draco, we're going out to the pub. You stay home alright.

Draco : Yes mother.

Lucius : Dobby make sure the place is safe.

Dobby : Yes master Lucius.

Y/n : Draco can we talk in the bedroom?

Draco : Be right there darling.

In the bedroom.

Draco : Okay I'm here. Want to talk.

Y/n : I think I want to do it now.

Draco : Do what?

Y/n walks to Draco and kiss him then down he's neck.

Y/n : I'm ready for us to do it.

Draco : Really? Are you sure?

Y/n : Mhm... I know it won't hurt if it's you.

Draco : Okay baby but if I'm hurting you.. just stop me immediately okay?

Y/n : Okay just come lay on the bed.

Draco : *giggles* Yes ma'am.

Draco kiss her pushing his tounge in her while taking her shirt off then leave bruises on her chest. Y/n moans slowly not wanting leave a loud noise. Draco slides his hand down pushing his 2 fingers in her vagina. "You're wet already love." He whispers to her ears making her skin shivers wanting his touch more. Draco takes his pants and shirt off. He gets on top y/n. "Are you sure baby? Remember just stop me if it hurts." He said wanting her to be okay. "Yes. I want this badly now." She said making Draco's dick harder. He puts it in slowly. Every inch becomes deeper and deeper soon y/n took all of it in. "It's so big Draco." Y/n moans louder thrusting her back upwards. Draco held her both wrists up and push his waist in and out slowly but hard. Both them moan and scream wanting more. "Fuck Draco I think I want to cum!" Y/n screams while he moves in her deeper and rougher. "Fucking cum now. I want to cum." He said. " Please don't cum in me Draco please don't!"  "I won't. I won't. Don't worry darling. Fuck!" He wants to cum so bad. He cums out on y/n body. He is so horny looking at his hot naked girlfriend covered with his semen. "God you're so fucking gorgeous." They then kiss and fell asleep in each others arms with their breathing panting fast.

Next morning

Draco : Good morning mother. Morning father.

Lucius : Good morning. Is y/n awake?

Draco : No she's still asleep. She'll be up in few minutes I think.

Narcissa : Sounds like she's tired.

Draco : Uhm yeah she just read books last night. Nothing much.

Lucius : Sure she did.

Draco : Why are you saying that?

Narcissa : We heard last night.

Draco : What?! Me and y/n having sex you heard that?!

Lucius : I left my wand so I get back and your mother and I heard it but we didn't hear all of it.

Draco : OH GOD!

Narcissa : Oh relax. We won't say anything about this in front of her. Looks like you're having fun last night.

Draco : Mother please not a word about my sex with my girlfriend.

Lucius : Okay son but it's normal.

Draco : I know the birds and the bees thank you. Can I eat without this conversation?

N/L : Okay then.