Chapter 7

You and the boys are back at Hogwarts you saw Pansy and 2 other slytherin girls around an old tree.

Y/n : PANSY!

Pansy : Oh what's wrong? Draco wants another kiss from me? Hahah

Y/n hex Pansy. Y/n uses Jelly Legs Jinx. Pansy immediately falls down the ground trying to get up but couldn't.

Pansy : What did you just do?!! You're filthy traitor! Unhex me! Get my legs back to normal!

Y/n : HOW DARE YOU KISSED DRACO! I SWEAR IF I COULD KILL YOU I WILL WITH NO HESITATION!

Ron : Y/n.. stop just don't hex her come on.

Harry : Sis he's right that's enough.

Draco : Baby I think she learns her lesson.

Pansy : It was just a joke Potter!

Y/n : A joke?! ON MY FUCKING BIRTHDAY A JOKE?! YOU MAKE ME BROKE UP WITH A MAN THAT I'VE LOVE YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS PARKINSON!

You then use your wand and pansy is in the air by her ankle floating up and down making her feel sick.

Draco : Y/n stop! She has enough.

Y/n : PANSY PARKINSON THE NEXT TIME YOU MESS WITH MY RELATIONSHIP OR MY FRIENDS I WILL MAKE SURE THE NEXT DAY YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO SEE THE GODDAMN SUNLIGHT!

Pansy runs away from you with the 2 girls. You turn to Draco and run off to the nearest bathroom.

Draco : Hermione please go check on her.

Hermione : I've heard what happened. It's almost not like her.

Draco : I know but at the same time I can feel the same way. If someone does that to me I would be acting just like her.

Hermione : Y/n?

Myrtle : She's in there.

Y/n : What? I-

Hermione : Draco's worry about you. Come on. Let's get back to the common room. I'll make you a tea you'll feel better.

Y/n : I don't know what was on my mind.

Hermione : it's alright. Come on.

Draco : Y/n are you alright? Why are you crying?

Y/n : Draco I'm sorry I accused you! Please don't hate me. I love you..

Draco : Don't be I should be sorry. I should know the real you! I love you too darling.

Hermione : Let's go back to the common room. We can take a break for few minutes.

Harry : Hey come sit on the couch. Mum and dad sent you a gift.

Y/n : Thank you.

Ron : Want some candy?

Y/n : I would.

After few hours you calm yourself in Draco's arms. You fell asleep on his chest.

Draco : She's so cute when she's asleep.

Hermione : It's so sweet you two are together. You're a great man for her Draco.

Draco : Everyday I want to be better for her. I always thought I was not good enough. I mean she's smart, strong, kind and just so out of my league. I never thought she would say yes to be my girlfriend. I wish she can feel how much I love her.

Hermione : I know she loves you more than you could imagine Draco. You have no idea. Every night she said to me how will I be better for Draco then I said don't change anything. Draco loves you for just being you. I was right.