Chapter 8

Draco : Morning beautiful. Ready to go Hogsmead?

Y/n : Oh we're going today?

Draco : It's our anniversary. Every month of our anniversary we always go to hogsmead. You can't forgot?

Y/n : Oh okay I'll be down in a few moments.

Draco : Okay.. Harry she just forgot our anniversary. She forgot our anniversary. She never forgot it.

Harry : Maybe this exams are making her forgot things. Just last night I saw her sneak down to the kitchen trying to eat blueberry muffin. She's allergic to those. She said she didn't notice.

Y/n : I'm ready.

Harry : Since when you own that?!

Draco : Since when you wear all black? Like I mean sexy hot black? You only wear black on Halloween parties.

Y/n : I decide to change it up. Let's go Draco.

Draco : Uhm okay.

At hogsmead.

Draco : Darling can I ask you something?

Y/n : Huh oh yeah go for it.

Draco : Can you stop looking at the other boys. What are you staring at?

Y/n : Fine nothing. I want to go back.

Draco : But we've only been here for 30 minutes.

Y/n : Yes and I'm tired of you're not coming then I walk by myself.

Draco : Hey okay wait.

Back at Hogwarts.

Draco : Hermione! Y/n is acting not like her. She calls me Draco instead of Dray.

Hermione : Harry even said she wore something very revealing many skin. It's not like her.

Draco : I keep telling you something is wrong.

Ron : Maybe she just wants to change her appearance?

Draco : For no reason? That's not her.

Hermione : Maybe she just having trouble with studying.

Ginny : There you are! You won't believe this. I just saw Y/n apparate!

Draco : What? There's no way she can apparate. Let's find Harry.

Harry : Someone called me?

Draco : Yes Ginny just said she saw your sister apparate. When did she learn to do that?

Harry : What? No she can't apparate we never learn that one.

Hermione : Where would she apparate to?

Ron : Maybe going back home?

Harry : Ron she apparate not call mum to come home. My sister never learns to apparate.