Chapter 4

It's the summer the Potter family are having a quality time together. You and Draco keeps on sending letters and you both become deeper in love. He is now more open to you. Sharing his family's past and his secrets.

Hermione : Hi Harry! Hi Y/n!

She greets you and Harry then the three of you meet up with Ron and Draco on the train.

Draco : This year is going to be exciting. There will be the Triwizard Tournament.

Y/n/H : What's that?

Ron : It's a game for every wizarding school. Each school will be represent by a student and they will be doing 3 tasks. It's dangerous but fun too. But of course students in our year can't be in the Triwizard.

Draco : I wonder who will represent Hogwarts.

Y/n : I'm going to the restroom for a moment.

When you walk out the restroom you on your way back to the compartment when someone pulls your sleeve.

Y/n : Blaise? What do you want?

Blaise : Can we sit down and talk?

Y/n : If it's about me not answering you and avoid you last semester forget it.

Blaise : Then just listen to me. I like you because you're smart, you're the best duelist and you have an amazing personalities. I'm really attracted to you.

Y/n : Blaise I'm sorry but I don't feel the same way as you. Now I have to go.

You pull your arm away from Blaise then suddenly when you walk to the compartments Draco pulls you to another compartment.

Draco : Luna, Neville please get out go sit with Harry I need to talk to y/n.

Luna : Okay come on Neville.

Y/n : Draco what is it?

Draco : What is it you asked? He slams the door shut.

Y/n : I really don't know?

Draco : I heard you and Blaise!

Y/n : Oh..

Draco : Oh? What? Tell me y/n Potter!

Y/n : Look last year when I went to Hogsmead with the girls, Blaise asked me if I'm seeing anyone. I don't answer him all semester last year and even avoiding him.

Draco : So he likes you? He has feelings for you?

Y/n : Draco don't be mad. Look I told him that I'm not interested in him and I didn't tell him about us.

Draco : So you didn't bother to tell me?

Y/n : I'm sorry I didn't tell you but I just don't want you to lose a friend because of us.

Draco : Fine I get it but next time please don't keep something like this a secret.

He then sits down beside you and starts to put his hands on your thigh. He kisses you with his soft warm lips. He push his tounge inside you wanting you more. He press your thigh harder "I miss you so much baby." He whispers to you. You both decide to sit just the 2 of you holding hands and enjoying the view together.

When arrive at Hogwarts you get back to the common room. Hermione notice you and Draco had been smiling a lot.

Hermione : Harry I think your sister and Draco are really getting serious.

Harry : I know. This summer they both keeps sending letters every week. Mum thinks is adorable that a Malfoy is interested in her. Dad's protective about it. At first he thinks it was a prank but then it wasn't.