Chapter 5

You spend the Christmas break with your parents. Harry decided to celebrate with Ron you don't want to leave your parents celebrating without a child.

Y/n : Dad your hot chocolate is so better now.

Dad : Thank you. At least someone notice.

Mum : Oh don't be immature now.

Sirius : You made it?! I thought Lily did.

Doorbell rang

Y/n : I'll go get it.

You open the door and was surprised by the boy wearing a black fuzzy jacket.

Y/n : Draco?! What are you doing here?

Draco : My parents found out about us. Can I stay here please?

Mum : Oh no come in dear please it's freezing out there.

Draco : Thank you Mrs Potter.

Dad : Have some hot chocolate.

Sirius : What happened?

Draco : Blaise told father about me bringing you to the Yule Ball. Then at home he asked me about it. I said we went as friends but then he give me the truth serum and I told the truth about us. My parents wants me to choose either break up with you or leave the house. So I left.

Y/n : Draco they kicked you out?!

Draco : It was my choice! Y/n I love you and I rather stand out at the cold than not be able to see you.

Sirius : How romantic.

He leans in to kiss you

Dad : Well enough kissing. Is this your bag?

Draco : Yes sir that's all my stuff I manage to pack. I just want to get out quick.

Dad : Malfoy that man never change since school. Never thought Narcissa would end up with him.

Lily : Y/n go help Draco bring him to Harry's room. He decides to celebrate at Weasley's place.

Y/n : Let's go Dray.

Draco : It's a nice room

Y/n : Thanks. Mum and I redecorated it last year. His room was always a mess.

Draco : I'm sorry I came in all suddenly.

Y/n : Don't be Draco. You must be cold and scared out there.

Draco : A little.

Y/n : You should rest now. If you need to take a shower the bathroom is down the hallway on the left. My bedroom is upstairs at the attic. My parents bedroom is at the across hallway. Sirius will be staying at the guest room downstairs.

Draco : Okay note that. Can I get a towel? I want to clean myself first.

Y/n : Sure I'll go grab extra towels in my parents bedroom.