Chapter 3

You are now in the third year of Hogwarts and having a great studying in Hogwarts. Your twin brother Harry becomes a seeker and Draco becomes a beater after having last year tryouts. You become a excellent duelist. Parkinson becomes your annoying bully but you and your friends doesn't care much about her.

Harry : Oh no looks like Ron got a howler.

Ron : Blimey why is it always me?

Draco : Just open it get it over with

Hermione : Draco's right. Go ahead.

Molly : RONALD WEASLEY! HOW DARE YOU LEFT YOUR ROOM UNTIDY! I HAVE SPECIFICALLY TOLD YOU TO CLEAN IT BEFORE LEAVING TO HOGWARTS! I TOLD YOU FOR A 100TH TIMES MAKE YOURSELF TIDY! AND REMEMBER TO WRITE ME YOUR LETTERS RONALD!

Y/n : Wow she's really mad at you.

Ron : Yeh I was rushing to get my stuff packed.

Hermione : I told you it's best to pack it 1 week before leaving.

Draco : Y/n we have transfiguration class in 10 minutes we should go.

Y/n : Oh you're right let's go Dray. Bye Harry see you at professor Lupin's class.

You and Draco walk out the great hall.

Draco : Y/n do you have any plans for tonight?

Y/n : Hermione, Luna and I are plan to go to hogsmead. Why?

Draco : Oh I see. Nevermind.

Y/n : If there's something you want to tell me you should.

Draco : Okay but I don't want to ruin your fun. Listen umm after you finish your classes meet me at the astronomy tower. There's something I have to tell you.

After you finish all your classes you went up to the astronomy tower.

Draco : Thought you won't show up.

Y/n : Sorry I was unpack my books.

Draco : It's alright.

Y/n : What are you going to tell me?

Draco : Umm I have a confession.

Y/n : I know about you sneakily took my homework so you and Harry could copy. Ron told me.

Draco : Well not that one. Damn Weasley.

Y/n : So if that's not it than what is it?

Draco : I um... I don't know how to say this..

Y/n : Say what?

Draco : The first year we became friends I really felt I've accepted as being myself. It's like I feel free to show my own bright and dark side of me. You, your brother, Hermione and Ron never judge me for my past or even my mistakes. I never really have friends. Like true friends that cares. I really love being with you and the others. All my life my family wants me to be a perfect pure blood wizard but since I sorted into Gryffindor I realized muggle born deserves the same as pure bloods. They're aren't any big difference.

Y/n : So what are you trying to say here?

Draco : Since year 1 I uhm.. I have feelings for you.. and every year hogwarts starts and every single day I fell in love with you more. It's like you're always in my mind. Oh hell I always think of you and I really love you. I love you and I want you. I need you. I want you to be mine.

Y/n : Draco..

Draco : I know it's stupid

Y/n : Draco I love you too. I fell in love with you as well I just don't want to tell you because I thought I'm not good enough.