➥𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

|"are you gonna die roger?"|

the 6 year old said as he sat down criss crossed looking up to the man who was locked up in a cage. soon, the pirate king gol d. roger was going to get executed. the man laughed as he heard the boy's statement this caused the boy to let out a huff.

"[m.name] you really think im gonna die." the man chuckled.

"u-um yea! your locked up and there's a lot of people waiting outside for you!" the boy now known as [m.name] pointed out.

"sounds more like a concert." roger laughed.

[m.name ] glared at the man as his wings fluttered in anger.

"this isn't funny roger! your gonna die! what about rayleigh and the rest of your crew! how about your dual with whitebeard!" [m.name] paused as he felt a hand rub his cotton candy hair.

roger had ruffled the boys hair with his locked hands as he gave the boy a gentle smile.

"y'know I have a child but he isn't born yet...one day I want you to meet him okay."

"h-huh.." [m.name] stuttered.

"promise me okay!" roger grinned.

[m.name] eyes were getting teary as he tried his best to hold it in.

"i-i promise. "the boy sniffed.

"[m.name] are you crying?"

"im not crying.."

"it looks like your crying."

"i said i'm not crying!"

roger then laughed as he looked at the crying boy.

"[m.name] say" [m.name] looked at roger. "do you want to be a pirate?" roger asked the boy.

the young boy was shocked at the question already not sure of his answer.

"no not really...i don't think i can become a pirate... plus grandpa wouldn't want me too." [m.name] smiled sadly but soon turned to a happy one.

"ill get strong! once i get the hang of my devil fruit and haki then ill be the strongest person in the world."

"your a smart boy [m.name]" roger said.

that was when their time was cut short when garp came in.

"[m.name] i was looking all over for you! of course you came here to talk to him." garp said to [m.name] as he glared at the pirate king in the cage.

"i just wanted to talk to him..." [m.name] sighed.

"you should go back outside with the others." garp said to the pink haired boy.

the boy glared at garp before flying past him outside.

______

it was sunny day where every pirate and citizen were waiting for roger's execution. [m.name] was standing next to dracule mihawk as he kept a stoic face. that was when all attention was put on the man himself gol d. roger his hands were behind his back as to marines had large swords in the hands ready to stab roger to death.

"t-this is stupid." [m.name] grumbled as he fluttered his wings.

roger stood down on the post as the two men sweat as they saw the man. roger had shadow covering his eyes as he sat down.

"just get this over with." roger said as the two marines got ready to stab the man until a man yelled.

"hey pirate king!" a man said.

all attention was to the man [m.name] wasn't bothered as he just didn't care what the man has to say.

"what did you do with all your treasure!" the man yelled. "its somewhere on the grand line, isnt it? you have it don't you?"

this caused [m.name] to stiffen. he didnt like what that man said one bit.

"greedy...asshole.." the pink haired male mumbled.

roger laughed at what the man said.

"you want my treasure! you can have it i left everything i gathered up in one place! now you just have to find it!" those were the last words roger said before getting stabbed by two swords.

it then started raining as everybody cheered for the treasure and roger's death. [m.name] was crying a lot he knew the pirate king and his crew for a while. now since their captain dead whats gonna happen. [m.name] noticed he wasnt the only one crying buggy and shanks were shedding tears also.

mihawk then grabbed the pink haired male hands ready for them to leave louguetown and return back to the grand line.

---

"this is the beginning. a new era has finally dawned."

---

INCORRECT QUOTES

[𝐌.𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄] 𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐄 𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍: i cant go. stress is bad for the baby
𝐌𝐈𝐇𝐀𝐖𝐊: what baby?
[𝐌.𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄]: me.

𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄]: me