002

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒: 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒: 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊..?
.
.
.
.

______

"old man what the hell are you doing in sabaody archipelago." the pink-haired male thought as he was currently trying to find the auction house. "they really changed this place." [m.name] said as he looked at all the buildings. "I can't believe i used lived here." the boy mumbled.

[m.name] sighed as he couldn't find the auction house. the boy decided to ask one of the people in the stores where he could find the auction house. he went to the closets food store to find a man reading a news paper. "sir? i was wondering where is the auction house." The old man looked up to be met with purple eyes. "the auction house wearing that?" the man laughed. "i always go to the auction house wearing my regular clothes." the man raised an eyebrow at the boy. "what the hell do you mean by always." i used to always go there when i was younger but it looks like they moved this place around damn it doffy.." [m.name] mumbled the last part.

"what's your name kid." the boy said. "m.name] d. [l.name]. the pink haired boy answered. "The old man widen his eyes. "y-you mean sweet soul [m.name]" the boy cursed as he just told the old man his name. [m.name] was disappointed at what he said. he imagined a scary devil clare beating the hell out of him because they were so many bounty hunters at our door.

"i-i mean-" the old man laughed at the boys stutter. he just looked at the boy as [m.name] just stood there🧍‍♀️. "i won't tell...i'm just shocked that a big shot is at my store!" [m.name] also laughed with the man. "thank you very much sir." [m.name] bowed. the man then remembered what the pink haired male asked him. "so you want to know where the auction house is?" [m.name] nodded his head as he had a little sparkle in his eyes. "if you see a big building with a some monster with a collar on him that's the auction house. "what! they have monsters as slaves now that so cool!" [m.name] had said with sparkle in his eyes.

"i'm not sure you should be happy about that." the old man laughed softly. "that place is full of celestial dragons and their guards. "well okay! thanks old guy!" [m.name] smiled as he ran to the direction he was told.

"auction..." the pink haired boy hummed as he went to go look for his destination. that was when he bumped into some type of huge object. "ah! do all walls hurt like this!" the boy growled rubbing his head. that was when he looked up to see some type of human standing near some type of building. "oh sorry didn't see you there." [m.name] said as he looked at the taller figure. "It's fine..." the creature grumbled. That was when one [m.name] noticed the collar on the creature he then realized this was a sea stone collar (plz correct me if i'm wrong). the pink haired male looked at the creature, "hey.. are you slave."

the creature averted his eyes. "yea so." he said coldly
[m.name] had sparkle in his eyes. the building right in front of him was the auction house. "this is the auction house!" [m.name] cheered, "this places is so different now!" the creature glared at the male while [m.name] just smiled. "well thank for your help sir." [m.name] said as he waved the creature off as he went inside the auction house.

--

"it's so huge in the inside." [m.name] whispered loud enough that a red haired pirate heard his voice. [m.name] recognize most of the pirates. 'that's eustess kid...and those are the straw-hat pirates...strawhat..luffy." [m.name] giggled as he couldn't find the familiar straw-hat boy. "Luffy you better not be in any troubl-" [m.name] paused as he saw a white fluffy substance from far. "Bepo!" [m.name] squealed as he ran to the polar bear.

"bepo,bepo, bepo!"[m.name] repeated. "oi. what the hell are you doing and who the hell are you." [m.name] flinched at the cold voice recognizing the voice when he was younger. [m.nane] forgot that he still had his hoodie covering the things on his body that stuck out the most. the pink haired male removed his hands from around a bepo's neck so he would be able to take off his hoodie. "yo..law..how's it goin." [m.name] smiled softly. the black haired male widened his eyes as he saw the pink haired male. "[m.name]-ya?" law said in shock.

"hey law-" [m.name] said as he nuzzled bepo's white fur. "what are you doing here?" [m.name] lazily removed his face from bepo's fur. "i came to see a old man!" [m.name] said dramatically. law looked at the other boy with a deadpanned look. "a old man?" [m.name] nodded his head. "a wanted boy like you. came all the way from your home to come to an auction to see an old man." law pinched his nose knowing that most of all the pirates or celestial dragons might be after the pink haired boy. that was when law grabbed the boy from the back of the hood and sat him down on the ground with his hand on the boys head.

"oi! law what is your problem!" [m.name] said as he growled looking up at the dark haired male. "you are gonna get caught so i have to hide you." that was when [m.name] pouted at the man. "i have a hoodie tho..they will never noticed my wings and hair." [m.name] said to law as he tried to remove himself from in between laws legs. even though [m.name] had a higher bounty then law he was always treated like a baby from the slightly older.

"if you want me to be in between somebody's legs law, i rather be in bepo's.." [m.name] said looking at the polar bear while the black haired man just blushed from the boys statement. "[m.name] can you shut the hell up for a while do you want to find this guy or not?"

[m.name] whined as he moved around in the cramp place. this is gonna be a long auction.

heyyyyyy guys it's been a while missed me? 🧍‍♀️ ik you guys were probably waiting for a new chapter here you go! i've been very busy with school. i also just found out i'm going back to school in march-so i'm pissed. so i'm gonna try to make more chapters in the future if i have a idea.

𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐐𝐔𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐒

______

[𝐌.𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄]: i made tea
𝐋𝐀𝐖: i don't want tea
[𝐌.𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄]: I didn't make you tea this is my tea.
𝐋𝐀𝐖: then why did you tell me?
[𝐌.𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄]: it's a conversation starter
𝐋𝐀𝐖: it's a horrible conversation starter
[𝐌.𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄]: oh is it? we're conversing. checkmate.

______