006

Note/warning: cursing

"i cant breath...
mommy...?
where are you..?
why is it so dark..
i can't see anything..
it's really cold.."

______

"oi! luffy, law, kid please don't hurt those marines! [m.name] said to the trio. as he flew up in the air to see a better view.

"no promises!" kid said as he attacked a few other marines.

"we're pirates we don't listen to petty warlords." law smirked as he played with another guys head.

"yea!" luffy screamed as he punched a group of marines.

"these guys never listen." [m.name] sighed.

"hey [m.name]! why aren't you helping!" luffy said as he attacked more marines.

"i'm a warlord, i don't attack the navy! plus if i get seen with pirates, grandpa would be mad as hell." [m.name] said but whispered the last part.

"hey [m.name] what the hell are you doing up there!" rayleigh said carrying a injured hachi.

rayleigh along with a few other pirates were looking at the scene that had been caused by their captains.

"haha! these rookies are quite reliable!" rayleigh laughed.

[m.name] flutters his wings and flew down to go and see the old man. the name of geezer smirked.

"shouldn't you be stopping them." rayleigh smirked at the younger boy.

"y'know damn well that these dumbasses won't listen to me." [m.name] glared.

this caused a laugh out of rayleigh. "maybe you should go and help them."

"and let the old man beat my ass. no." [m.name] frowned.

"it's not like he'll know." rayleigh said.

[m.name] averted his eyes to the scene. mouth opened wide as ye saw most of all the marines down on the ground, badly injured, and probably no sign of waking up.

"you assholes!" [m.name] ran as he kicked chibi luffy into one of the trees.

"ow! what the hell was that for!" chibi luffy said rubbing his head.