007

Author Note: Hello guys it's me and i'm so sorry for the long hiatus! i was busy with a lot of things like a few weeks ago i went to Maryland for a wedding and didn't come back until the next day

Author Note: Hello guys it's me and i'm so sorry for the long hiatus! i was busy with a lot of things like a few weeks ago i went to Maryland for a wedding and didn't come back until the next day. then school has been shit basically and i been through a lot. I was also  of thinking making another book on Tokyo Revengers. And i'm gonna try to start posting on the weekends.

____

[m.name] flew hoping nothing bad will happen to the pirates back at the auction house. "i heard one of those marines talking about bringing a admiral over there." [m.name] said to himself. "i hope they're gonna be ok." the pink haired boy said as he looked down sadly. doing so the warlord noticed people down below him at shakky's bar. it was luffy and the others.

"ah! [m.name] there you are!" luffy grinned as he smiled up to the flying boy. "sorry i was late guys..i was saying bye to some friends. [m.name] said as he flew down to the ground safelyas he tied his now dirty hoodie around his waist. "so what did i miss?" [m.name] said as he looked at luffy's crew. "oh nothing we're just about to get haichi a bed so he can lay down." rayleigh said showing the injured octopus(or squid idk) on his back. "that looks bad." [m.name] said looking at the fishman.

"shakky are you here? open up!" rayleigh shouted loud enough for the women 0on the other side of the door can here him.

"oh ray its you welcome back and-" she looked over to the pink haired male "if it isnt little [m.name]." she smiled at the boy causing the cotton candy haired boy to flush deeply. "ahh.. shakky you haven't changed a bit haven't you?" the warlord said scratching his head. shakky smiled then looked over to her husband. "hey what happened to haichi?" she said worriedly as she looked at the injured octupus.

"hachi was injured during our escape, do you have a bed he can sleep on?" rayleigh said.

"thats terrible." the black haired female said exhaling the smoke from her mouth." ill put something together please everyone come in." she said motion rayleigh and the injured octopus inside.

"hey old guy didn't you want to tell me something?" luffy said looking to rayliegh.

the old man smirked as luffy looked curious at the guy.

____

"what?!" luffy said shocked he was practically standing on the island between him and rayleigh. "you were in gold rogers crew???" [m.name] looked at the strawhat boy. "he was." the pink haired boy said. "in fact he was the vice captain." [m.name] explained.

"vice captain?!" sanji,nami,and franky said as usopp spitted out his drink in shock.

shakky came over and looked at the two. "you guys didnt tell them?"

"i thought they knew." [m.name ] shrugged as the rest of luffy's crew except robin were in pure shock.

"say [m.name] you dont tell stories to the boy?" rayleigh said looking to the boy.

"i did once and thats how all the things he says about becoming a pirate king came true." [m.name] said as he rolled his eyes.

"oh right!" nami said as she looked over to the pink haired male. "your a warlord what are you doing here with pirates especially if your contacted with marines?" nami said pointing at the boy.

"well um.. yes i am a warlord but pirates have a free life and i want to have a free life." the pink haired boy said.

"then why not just become one?" zoro said waking up from his nap.

"well pirates destroyed my village and killed my mom and all my friends and family." [m.name] said scratching his head. "but i don't hate pirates now because roger told me to forgive and forget so its fine now."

the room soon got gloomy [m.name] didnt know what to do. "hey! i said it wasnt nothing to worry about i told the story to luffy all the time and hes still fine." [m.name] sweat dropped.

"mhm" luffy sniffed with food in his mouth.

"well hasn't it been fun." rayleigh said getting up.

"hey where are you going." luffy said with food still in his mouth.

"did you forget i was the coding mechanic." rayleigh smirked.

[m.name] sooner remember he had to go back to hq beach's she heard one of the marines talking to his grandfather about something happening with the warlords and the white beard pirates,yet he didn't want to tell luffy and his crew before they start wanting to follow him.

"ah i also have to go too!"  [m.name] said looking at the fake clock on his arm.

"hmm? already?" luffy whined.

"yeah i gotta handle some things the only reason i came here was to check on rayleigh and i did that." the warlord said as he packed his things and stole a couple of drinks from shachi's refrigerator.

"anyways cya later ." the boy waved as he flew out the door quickly."

"why is that boy in such a rush." rayleigh sighed.

"wait i still need questions!" luffy said screaming to the pink boy who already disappeared into the clouds.

the crew just up at the air. hopeful to see the winged human again.