003

Note/warning: cursing

"laaaawww...lawwwwwww." the pink haired boy cried. "is it over? do you see an old man yet?...ow!"[m.name] grabbed his forehead. "what was that for!" he whispered/yelled at the black haired male. "you're being very loud [m.name]-ya." law said, "people are looking this way because of you." [m.name] had tear bubbles in his eyes as he looked up at the black haired pirate, "law that really hurt!" he cried. "then shut up.." law growled.

[m.name]:

As the auction went on there were no sign of rayleigh

As the auction went on there were no sign of rayleigh. [m.name] sighed as he looked at all the people in chains. he didn't really care about the people that much his only objective was to see rayleigh, but he did feel sorry. the pink haired boy was tired and hot. his wings were cramped in the hoodie he was wearing and he had no space.

that's when a big material was rolled on the stage. it had a blanket covering it. "this item is far to amazing yo reveal all at once so let's take it in steps!" the auctioneer said in his mic. that's was when a light shines on the item and it showed the shadow of a somewhat fish. this caused the crowd to go wild.

"could it be.."

"yea it is!"

"i've been waiting!"

"the hell?!" [m.name] whispered/yelled as he peaked to look at the item. "law are you seeing this!"

"yea i am." the black haired male said. "but that isn't what your looking for right, [m.name]-ya."

the shichibukai pouted as he watched all the commotion go on.

"try not to drool folks because this item is appetizing! feast your eyes on this!" the guards pulled the blanket revealing a teal tailed fish..it was a mermaid.

the crowed gasped then erupted with screams and yelling.

"all away from fishman island the mermaid, camie!" the auctioneer said as he sung the words out.