005

Note/warning: cursing

𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐘 𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐄 𝐉𝐎𝐈𝐒

"that damn brat again! it's just one thing after another!" said an angry sengoku "what is up with that whole family."

"reports indicate along with the straw hat crew captain eustass kid and trafalgur law are also present." said sengoku's assistant "but our main problem is that warlord, sweet soul [m.name] is there."

"[m.name]!? what the hell is he doing there!?"

"maybe he's on vacation, you guys did train the poor boy pretty hard the other day.." a voice said.

this caused sengoku to glare at the voice.

"what the hell do you know, kizaru."

"i just know what i know." kizaru said getting up.

kizaru was currently ready to go to saboady archipelago to "deal" with some pirates that are doing things they aren't supposed to.

"well i'll be right back i won't be gone for long." said kizaru as he grinned.

𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐏𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐆𝐎

marine guns were all pointed at the small auction house. waiting for the pirates to get out and attack. all the pirates in the auction house sweat dropped.

"holy crap it's rayleigh.." [m.name] said.

"so i was right..i knew there was a ruckus out here, i already got the money i came here for."

'money?!' [m.name] thought in his mind. this caused a tic mark to pop on [m.names] head.

"you old fart!" [m.name] broke the silence. "so you're telling me i brought money here for no reason at all!"

"[m.name]..so great to see you again." rayleigh laughed.

"don't dodge my question!" [m.name] glared.

"so..you know him [m.name]..?" luffy asked as he looked over to the male.

"yeah he's the whole reason why i'm here." [m.name] smiled at the boy.

"well since my job is over i can go to the gambling house and throw it all away. [m.name] you wanna come?" rayleigh said. but he soon realized the problem that was going on around him.