001

Note/warning: cursing

snore

that was the sound of our main character [l.name] d. [m.name]. he was currently sleeping after the wild party he had with the other shichibukai. drool coming down his soft lips as he slept. there were empty alcohol bottles inside [m.name]'s big room. the clothes he wore currently were a dress shirt and pants that hanged loosely on the pink haired boy. his wings clung on to him tightly when he moved. his hair was all over the place as he moved around. that was when a familiar sound was heard.

"duruduruduru" that was the sound of [m.name]'s den den mushi.

after hearing this the boy tossed and turn as he heard the familiar sound. his wings started to flutter. the boy didn't want to wake up. he was really tired. so the boy did the most reasonable thing most humans did.

call for their butler.

"oi!" [m.name] groggily said as he had a depressed look on his face. "antonio! can you answer that!"

a tall man was shown as he wore a suit. he had silky white hair with ruby eyes. he wore circular glasses, and he had a tattoo on his neck but the feature that had the most attention were the large horns on his head.

"what happened to saying please [m.name]-san."