Blinded

So many people requested me to write more alpha omega and mpreg stories. So I am going to write two stories about this.

Many deceased bodies were lined up ready for burial. A sedimental moment for the pack. People losing their loved ones friends family is not an easy task after all. But people even traumatized with life losses cheered for the faithful soldier on their final goodbye. But one kept standing away from all meticulously watching at everything eyes full of tears and heart filled with remorse for the loss of his best friend. He marched back to his palace and slammed his door close bitterly cursing the one and only person reason of all destruction"TIN MEDATHAN".

Can opened his room when he heard a vacillating knock on the door of his room. He opened the door and found one of the maidservants standing there bowing "The alpha wants to meet you in the council room."

"I will be there in a second." Can slammed the door close and stood near the window staring out of his window. The pack which was known for its beauty was destructed by some dumbass alpha who doesn't need a reason to react and destroy things. The whole world knows him for his brutality and fierceness although he has never seen him with his eyes but he is pretty sure he must be ugly. But right now even if he didn't want to he has to appear in council.

................................................................................................................................................................

"What are we here for?" Can asked directly even before taking his seat. This is the first time he was included in the council because omegas were not part of the council. It's not that omegas were oppressed or anything no that's not the circumstance. Omegas themselves take part in wars. They are an important part of the army and with their diplomatic ways, omegas have shaken many kingdoms alone in history. It's just that omegas themselves didn't want to take part in council things because of the fact how can be sometimes decision making can be brutal and intricate.

"We have got an epistle from Medathan pack. He has threatened us for the second attack if we will not agree to his terms and conditions." Mr. Kirakorn passed the letter to Can. Once he completes reading the letter he peered up at his father attempting to read his face if he was contemplating to consider it.

"Please dad tell me you are not going to consider this shit. I am not an object that if he is demanding you are going to wrap me in a gift paper and give it to that bastard. I have a mate. We were fucking going to take our vows. Say something to him, Luke." Can felt angrier when Luke didn't say anything in his favor. The question of how can his mate agree to something so wicked was literally abolishing him inside.

"Can you need to do this for the pack? We are still not able to stand properly from the first attack. We can't suffer second. They are much more powerful than us. We need a better plan and this is the plan." Mr. Kirakorn announced but Can didn't even want to think about it. It was disrupting to his mind and soul. Without speaking anything he left the council and marched back to his room.

................................................................................................................................................................

"Tin is there any intention of you to come out of the river. Your skin is going to meltdown in that river if you are going to sit in it all day." Perth said frustrated urging his friends and his alpha who almost adhered to the river and not ready to come out.

"Hey is that even possible? That skin meltdown thing." Tin asked as he got up from the river and wrapped a towel around the naked torso.

"No, it is not. But your father is going to melt your body down. He wants to know about the epistle that you have to send to Kirkorn pack." Perth informed as he followed Tin who changed to his cloth and started to proceed to the palace.