Abduction (kidnapping)

"Hii Can ...Where are you running away... You promised me earlier that you are going to help me with my assignments" Pete said to his long-time best friend Can who was in hurry to go to his part-time job.

"I am so sorry Pete... I will help you later ...It's urgent. I have to reach my part-time job in 20 min. I am getting late "Can didn't waited for Pete to say anything and ran towards the college main gate...

Can was walking as fast as he could when he felt like someone is following him... So he turned to look back but nobody was there and he turned back to walk ahead...He bumped into a tall man. Can was not even able to react anything when tall man closed his mouth with his big palm and forcibly pushed him inside nearby car...

As Can came to his senses from the sudden attack he was already in the van two men were sitting on either side of him and the third man was driving the van. He tried to shout but all his crying and shouting was engulfed in his own mouth...

One of the men beside him took his hand away from Can's mouth... Can started shouting for help when the man take out his gun put it on Can's temples.

"Single voice from your mouth and bullet from this gun will make a hole in your head" one of the abductor shouted at Can.

"No!! Tin we can't do this now we didn't get our money yet... We need him alive "another abductor shouted from the driving seat...

"But at last we have to kill him Perth... Why not now... What's the difference" the abductor whose name was Tin spat back pushing the gun more into Can's temples.

"No lady has not ordered to kill him now... First, we will demand money and then we will kill him after the lady's order... " ~ Perth

"W.. H.. A.. T lady why are... You doing this... You want money, ask my dad. He will pay you whatever you want. Please don't.. Kill me " Can stammered while speaking due to fear.

"Hahahaha..." Abductor sitting on another side of Can laughed mockingly... Can was sitting there confusingly looking at him what he said so funny to make the abductor laugh.

"Really how much money your father can give us... Whatever amount he can give... We are getting a lot more to kill you and we don't need more"

"No!! Who gave you money to kill me.. Huh please let me go my dad is a billionaire he can give you money. Tell me how much you want .." ~Can

"We don't need any money kid we already get enough money to kill you. Live your life completely for a few days... Because you have leave earth very soon... "

"Somebody please save me... Help me" Can started shouting for help ...

Abductor Tin forcibly pulled Can with his cheeks and angrily shoved whole cloth in his mouth...

Can lost all his energy crying shouting for help but nobody listened half reason was the cloth and another half reason was van was moving in between of forest and nobody is there to listen to his voice for help.

Can lost his energy shouting and crying he drift to sleep...

------------------
"W.. A.. T.. E.. R" as Can opened his eyes he found himself in between weird kind of broken house his hands and legs were tied with rope but he was very thankful for abductor for not shoving that cloth is his mouth... He was extremely thirsty so he started calling abductors...

"Hiii are you guys outside... Please I am thirsty please give me some water... Hiiii... Please I beg you... Waterrrr" Can was already shouting like a mad man when one of the abductors angrily slammed the door and entered inside. He pulled Can squeezing his cheeks and pointed his gun at Can's head...