constant support -2

When Can woke up he saw Tin still sleeping putting his head still in his lap. His back was aching so he slowly moved Tin's head from his lap to pillow.

He showered and as he came out of bedroom he decided to clean the house. Cleaning,  cooking, and doing all household chores was already evening so can moved to look at Tin. He felt tensed seeing Tin still sleeping... So he decided to call Techno's sister...

Doctor- hello

Can - hello doctor its me Can we met yesterday... Tin's friend

Doctor - yes!!  I do remember Can... So whats the purpose of calling...

Can- actually I want to ask Tin was sleeping too much... Don't you think its weird..

Doctor - Can.. Tin is depressed. He didn't find anything interesting in life... He don't want to talk to anyone... There are sometimes eating disorders too... Patients like him feel like life has no meaning... There is nothing interesting for them life became black and white and its your responsibility to bring colours to his life... Give him love tell him and make him feel he is important... I hope you know how malfunctioned his family is and his brother Tul is making his life living hell... So you can't hope anything from them... So it's your's responsibility now. Take him outside. Have dinner with him. Spend more and more times with him...

Can - ohk doctor I understand..

Doctor - ohk between Techno told me about you and Tin. So take care of him as good boyfriend..

Can - I will doctor... Bye thank you for help...

Can hanged the call and walked towards Tin's room again.

Tin was lying on his stomach. Can sat on bed and moved towards Tin.

"Tin!!  Baby get up its already evening... Please get up..." Can said giving kisses on Tin's neck...

Tin tried to open his eyes and rubbed his eyes to clear his vision. As he saw Can he hugged him. Can smiled and hugged him back.

"You are still here" ~ Tin

"Yes I am.. Where do you want me to go?? "~Can

"Nowhere... Never leave me.. "~Tin

"Never"~Can

Tin broke the hug looking at Can...

Can cupped Tin's face with his hand.. "Tin take a quick shower and eat and after that lets go to park??" ~ Can

"No!!  I don't want to go outside "~ Tin

"Please!! Tin you can't just sleep all day like this... This is bad for your health Pleaseeee"~ Can

-----------------------------------------------------------

Can was holding Tin's hand and walking side by side... He can see Tin looks tired...

"Tin!!  Lets just sit on bench... Come" ~Can

As they sat on bench Tin closed his eyes and rest his head back on bench. Can was looking how Tin's health has affected. Mental illness has not only affected him mentally but also emotionally and physically.

"Tin!!  Why don't you take out your mask. Lets the breeze touch your face. You will be relaxed. Nobody will recognize you here... All people are busy enjoying themselves and with their families "~Can

"You are right. It's not like anybody is going to recognize me. Have you looked at me. I look ugly. I lost so much weight. I don't have good body anymore. I am not your handsome Tin anymore. I lost all my work too. I have nothing to do and my family don't give fuck about me..." ~ Tin