Blinded - 2

"What the hell are you doing outside at this late in the night?" An enraged and suspicious voice make Can to jump in fear. He knew his plan is ruined up just before it even started. He swirls around with his heart thundering in his body almost ready to jump out splitting his ribs apart.

"I asked something what are you doing outside? I was always peculiarly suspicious about you. But now I am convinced you to have contemptible intentions. There is no way you become ready for this marriage with any unsullied intentions." Perth bashed as he stepped closer to Can and the omega stepped back in terror. But a mighty voice ceased the violence before it even started.

"What is happening here?" Tin asked walking closer to them.

"Tin I have told you he is not trustable at all. He was peeking around everywhere may be trying to discover our secrets and transferring them to his father so they can take advantage of them." Perth said enraged eyes drilling into Can. Can didn't say anything he knew he is messed up and nobody can save him now. Either he is going to be killed or spent the rest of his life in darkened cells. Tin stared at Can but Can didn't return the stare and kept gazing at the floor. But what Tin did and said next was totally unexpected for Can. He walked closer and wrapped a blanket around Can covering his upper half. Due to the cold and rigor rushing down his spine due to anxiety Can grip the blanket closer to his body.

 "He told me he wants to walk around because he was not sleepy. No need to create a fuss about this Perth. He is the luna of our pack now. Please make sure you won't use that tone on him from now on." Tin lied his voice was calm. He lightly pulled Can towards the room his arms wrapped around his shoulder protectively.

"I know something is dubious about him. My eyes will be always on you." Perth said pissed off as he walked ahead.

"Just ignore him. Because of the history of our pack's enmity, it would be difficult for them to accept you. But soon they will be able to trust you. Time is everything. Also if you want to go outside inform me we can go together. It will be safer you know." Tin said one arm still enveloped around Can's shoulder. Can just nodded still sensing his heart thundering with the earlier incident. Tin felt how pale omega was from the latest incident totally unaware of what the omega was thinking.

"Let's sit here. We can see the whole pack from here." Both Tin walked ahead and Can followed him. Can was awestruck with how beautiful the pack was looking in the night even more beautiful their own. Beautiful enough to make him forget about his real plan.

"I have first seen you in the battleground and I fell in love with you at just in one glimpse." Tin started speaking having no courage to even look at Can. He kept gazing at the pack. Trying to understand what kind of emotion Can have at the instant when he said those words but all he felt was Can's eyes boring at him.

He continued "It was love at first sight. You were trying to protect a boy who I get to know was your friend. I know it must not be easy for you but I am sorry for what happened." Before Tin can complete his apology Can cut him off.

"Please don't " Can responded sharply unable to cover his sentiments. Tin sighed dismally as they kept sitting there in taciturnity viewing at the pack.

"I can't believe he even has the audacity to talk about my Bestfriend when he almost destroyed every person's life in my pack. How can he act so good after committing so many sins? How can this man hide so much brutality under his handsome face? Wait did I thought he is handsome. No, he is ugly like very ugly. Can control your mind don't fall for his acting."

................................................................................................................................................................