Sister's husband

"Can seriously can't you do a little thing for your sister... Your sister has done so much for us" ~ Mrs. Kirakorn said looking at Can angrily

"Mae I know Ley has done a lot for us but what you are asking is too much basically you are ruining my life I don't love him I have a boyfriend already Mike is my boyfriend and I will marry Mike...I don't love him I have never seen him more than my sister's husband...why are doing this to me mae "~ Can said looking at his mother...

Mrs. Kirakorn signed "ok do whatever you want I am here stupid to say anything to you ...you never listened to me do whatever you want." Mr. Kirakorn turned and left the room and went inside her room...

Huhh?? Seriously now she is playing an emotion game with me... Why?? She is not even thinking about my life ~ Can

Can entered his mother's room and saw her sitting on the sofa and get there sit and he laid on the sofa and put his head on her mother's lap...

"Mae I don't love Tin he was my sister's husband how can I marry him... I love Mike. "Can said looking at her mother.

"Can you already know after your sister passed during giving birth to your nephews Tin is all alone to take care of your nephews you know it is difficult for a single parent to take care of a child and his mother is trying to get him married again that's why I want you to get married to him... "

"Why mae he is one of the richest man in Thailand he can appointment babysitters or its good if he gets married again my nephews will also get other parent then why me?? "~ Can

"Can your sister has done so much for us I can't leave her babies to somebody other.... Wish and Pete is his last gift she has given us and left us in hope that we will take care of them...you have to do this for me for your sister... Can I know you are not happy about it but believe me Tin will always take care of you... He is a very good person, rich, handsome, caring... "

Can was unable to understand he also wants to do something for her sister who after his father's death almost sacrificed everything for her family and took all responsibility... But he also loves Mike...

"Ohk mae I am already ...Just for my sister..." ~ Can

Can's mother instantly hugged him.

"Thank you so much Can... I know Ley will happy right now seeing there from heaven that her babies are going in right hand... "

-------------------

Today Tin and I get married it was a small ceremony with few family and friends because this is what I wanted. it is not like I am happy about this marriage to celebrate. This marriage is nothing for me I don't even consider him as my husband... I am here for Wish and Pete...

Can was sitting in Tin's room he was totally in shock how beautiful Tin's room was... He has come here many times in Tin's house in past but never in his room.

He was looking at the garden from the big window when he listened the door opened.

He was so nervous that he didn't want to turn around and look at Tin. What if Tin wanted more... What if he wants to consummate te marriage... He was in his own thought when Tin coughed.

"Can I... "

He was even not able to complete his sentence when Can turned around and commented...

"This marriage is nothing for me and I don't even consider you as my husband ... I am just here for Wish and Pete ... I don't love you and I will never love you... Never... I only love Mike.. "~ Can

"Ohk "Tin commented as he turned and walked towards his wardrobe and take out his casual clothes and towel and walked to the bathroom.

Ohk...is this want he is going to say.. Can thought in his mind...