Submissive love

The story contains physical abuse it's just a frictional story with no motive of promoting violence or abuse

"Hey Can!! How I am looking" Pete said looking at himself in the mirror checking the fitting of the dress confused about two colors.

"You look always amazing." Can replied as he took a glance at Pete from the reflection of him on the mirror.

"Hii !! Be a good brother, will you? Don't over exaggerate and look at me carefully. I look good in black or white" Pete asked again as he took the black one from the counter.

"You look good in every color" Another voice came from behind both Pete and Can turn to look at the person behind them.

Tin was standing smiling at Pete. He was wearing a black suit which was making him look even more handsome Can was so mesmerized that he can't take his eyes off him.

Tin marched forward towards Pete and gave a peck on his lips. Can turn to another way unable to see his love of life with his own big brother. He ignored both of them as he walked out way pretending to check other dresses. But he was able to listen to two voices clear and sharp.

"You look good in both colors just choose one we are getting late we have to check other arrangements too," Tin praised his fiance or more like flirted.

"Hii. It's my wedding I have to look good you know I want to look best. Can I am right don't I?" Pete asked his brother.

"Of course wedding day comes once in life you both have to look good" Can said trying to smile.

"Ok ok, you both brothers decide. I have some work I have to go" Tin more like tired of two brothers decided to give up and ready to run away.

"Bye love!!" Tin said kissing Pete's forehead

"Bye Can!!" Tin said smiling as he left the boutique.

"Goodbye Tin!!" Can almost whisper tears were in his eyes. He turned to look at Tin until he saw his car disappeared. He comes back to existence only when he listened to his brother's voice.

"Ok Can I have decided white is fine. Between, Can you go home alone I have to go to my friend you know tomorrow after the wedding I am shifting to England with Tin. I don't know when I will able to meet them." Pete said he took the shopping bags from the designer and they moved out together.

"Ya ya!! It's fine you can go I will take the metro. You can take the car."Can responded smiling at his big brother. He moved towards the metro station slowly like a title like he didn't want to go home until the whole wedding thing gets over.

"Ok bye see you at home," Pete almost shouted from behind as he sat in his car and drove off. They went to their own ways. The metros kept coming and going to their destinations but Can was just sitting there lifelessly thinking how it started.

5 years ago -

Can POV.

5 years ago I first time saw Tin in university. Accidently I bumped into him which lead us to fight. I was that kind of person that hate the almost all rich brat jerk and full of their money. From that day whenever we met, we just fought. We were cat and dog of our university

But eventually, things go a different way and we become friends. We used to go around everywhere together. I was able to know Tin more and more day by day and then happens something that I never wanted. I deeply fell in love with Tin. My first love, I was excited nervous and experiencing every sort of emotion I never felt.

But soon my life changed when my big brother Pete and Tin confirmed their relationship officially. I never felt this broken. But I tried to bury my feelings but that never happened. I knew my brother is far better than me he is handsome and pretty at the same time. He is the man everybody wants. Pete is a model and has big dreams. He is a career-oriented person. He has every quality anybody wants. I love my brother and absolutely happy for him but I can't do anything about my feeling. Isn't it said the feelings is something we can't control. They are uncontrollable they find their one ways to come out.