\13/

Eren POV

It was now Wednesday morning. I was headed towards my first period class. I truly hate English class. Its a very dumb class if you ask me.

I entered the class and saw Y/N sitting at the desk looking on her phone. She looks a little unkempt today. Like she's been stressing over every thing. It looks pathetic honestly. But nonetheless I decided to go up to her and greet her. Of course not genuinely. But she didn't need to know Th at.

"Hey Y/N, how has your morning been so far?" I shot her a fake smile.

She looked up at me and she seemed as if she was nervous. But not scared nervous.

"Hi Eren. This morning has been ok. How has your morning been?" She asked quietly.

"Not too bad if I do say. Its just been a drag. I'm not really a morning person, but I woke up I guess fine today."

"I wanted to let you know that I am free on Friday. I'm sorry to have seemed like I was avoiding you yesterday. I was. But if your offer still stands I'd like to get to know you more." She softly smiled at me.

What? She actually agreed. Maybe this will be easier than I anticipated. But then it hit me. I have to spend a whole evening with her. What a drag. She's probably not even Th at fun to hang out with. So annoying. Why did I put this on myself.

"Awesome! I'm glad to hear that your schedule cleared up. Here can you put your number in my phone? It would be easier to contact you that way." I handed her my phone. I have to disinfect Th at later.

"Oh yeah sure." She hesitantly grabbed my phone. She put in her phone number and then I went to go sit down.

"Hey Mikasa. Its easier than I thought. She agreed to Friday and I got her number. This can be interesting." I whispered go her and started to laugh a bit.

"That's great. And you thought it would be harder than this. Good job. " she whispered back to me. We both began to snicker a bit.

Armin walked in with both Reiner and Sasha. They all seemed to be in conversation. When they reached our seats they let That conversation go.

"Good morning You two. Why are you guys laughing? You are hardly in a good mood this early in the morning." Armin was right on that. I'm hardly ever in a good mood in the morning. And that leads to Mikasa being in a bad mood too cause I'm not letting her baby me or whatever.

"Oh it's nothing... Only That I scored a date with someone this Friday." I said to them, fake proud in myself.

"Woah really. Nice dude who's the lucky lady?" Reiner asked a little excited.

"Yeah, Eren who is it?? Wait is it Mikasa? You guys are basically siblings! That's weird!!" Sasha yelled out. 

"No Sasha it's not Mikasa. Th at would be weird though. Overly weird. But you wouldn't guess who it is. And I can't say yet. I don't want to jinx it just yet." I told them. Probably cause I had the idea of standing her up on our "date" Th at wasn't really a date.

"Nice. I respect Th at. Hopefully it goes well." Reiner said. Yeah me too. Well enough to cause her some early onset pain.

Armin was just looking at me. In pretty sure he was getting suspicious. But he would never suspect that I was going to bring harm upon Y/N. I'll just tell him the same spiel I told Historia. No biggie.

Class started and Armin still hasn't talked to me. Not even in 2nd period either. Something is bothering him and I know it. On our was to 3rd period that's when I asked him about it.

"Hey, are you ok? I feel like you have avoided talking to me and That's not normal for you at all." I said to him. Not harshly. There was no need go be harsh with him.

"I know who it is. You don't have anything bad planned for her do you? Eren I would bs highly disappointed in you If you weren't talking Y/N out with pure intentions." He blurted out and looked a little frustrated and hurt. Rightfully so.

I couldn't tell him. Even if he is my best friend. Its better Th at he didn't know. It would keep the plan more down low.

"How'd you know I was talking about her? You are right, but How'd You know?"

"Eren I've known you for as long as I can remember. I can basically read you. I suspected it and you just confirmed it as well. I just don't want you doing anything dumb Th at will harm her. You are better than that." He still had Th at look of disappointment in his face.

"Can we talk about this after school Then, at my house. There's a lot to explain about this. I need more fine than just this passing period." I really do have to tell him that I kissed her at the party.

"Ok I can agree to That. I'll see you then" he said and walked away from me.

Maybe he's going to be tough to convince. I can accept that but. I know he will suspect something eventually. I'll take my chances though.

Y/N already agreed to Friday. I was already thinking of standing her up. Then come up with some lame excuse as to why I didn't make it. Then saying we can try And go another day. Maybe she will buy That.

Maybe I'll have her "meet me" somewhere at like 7 ish and have her just there. Waiting and waiting. Make her look like a fool for waiting.

Th at can make an impact on her. A pretty negative one. It'll be very well worth it as well.

It was after school and me and Armin were off to my house. Once we arrived I just us some water and we went to my room.

"So like I said. A lot happened between we and Y/N in a matter of days."

I told him every thing. About me kissing her at the party and making her cry. The conversation we had during lunch on Monday. The conversation I had with Historia. How right before he walked in to class, Y/N agreed to going out.

All of it. And he seemed to accept it.

"I understand now. But why dis you keep all of this from me!!" He seemed upset at me for Th at.

"I'm sorry! I thought that since she rejected me the first time this was all going to go away. But then she accepted. So here we are. I don't plan on having a negative impact on her. I really did feel something for her. I just don't know if she will reciprocate Th at towards me." It was tough acting Genuinely like this, especially to Armin.

"Well if she doesn't you can't blame her. You and Mikasa seem to have put her through a whole lot. Be grateful she even agreed to go. I would have told her to not give you a chance. As much as I care for you, playing her dirty is not the way to go at all." He spoke truthfully. And I don't blame him. I would have done the same thing if This was happening to Sasha, or Historia, or pretty much anyone else.

Bur I see no harm in it cause it's Y/N. Regardless, me and Armin talked for a little bit longer, played for a little bit on the Xbox and I drove him home.

I still am not backing down from standing up Y/N on Friday. I really can just come up with a dumb excuse. And I'm sure it'll work.

Friday here I come.