\70/

Y/N POV

I woke up the next morning to someone knocking on the bedroom door. 

I heard a small groan next to me. 

Then the door opened up and entered Hanji. 

"Good morning! Wakey Wakey!! We're gonna head out for breakfast!" Hanji exclaimed into the room. 

Levi grabbed a pillow and chucked it at her and it hit her square in the face. 

"It's too early for you to be in here screaming like that." He said sounding groggy. 

"And its too early for you to choose violence." I mumbled still feeling really tired. 

"It is 8:30, what do you mean its too early??" Hanji asked surprised. 

"Hanji I told you to just let them sleep." Erwin said from the doorway. 

"It's already so late! I've been up for a while and I'm so bored." Hanji said whining. 

"Leave my room already." Levi said sounding irritated. 

"But breakfast!" Hanji continued whining. 

"Come on Hanji, he's going to end up kicking you." Erwin said trying to pull her away. 

"But our little Y/N is in there!" Hanji tried reasoning as Erwin closed the door. 

Levi laid back down. I knew he wasn't going to fall back asleep. 

And neither was I. 

"Good morning Levi. How did you sleep?" I said facing him. Still feeling tired.

"Good morning, I slept ok. It would have been better if four eyes didn't barge in here." He said sounding irritated. 

"She just wants to spend time with us." I said smiling softly at him. 

"I guess, and how did you sleep?"

"Like a baby. This was the best sleep I've gotten in a while. You're bed is really soft. I've missed it." I said snuggling to the bed a little more. 

We stayed in bed for a little bit longer. Until I spoke up. 

"You know, I've been ok with talking with Eren, I think I would want to try talking to him outside of work." I said to him. Beginning to face him

He looked at me and stayed quiet for a moment. Then he faced me all together as well.

"Do you think you are ready to do so?" He said to me.   

"Yeah, my stuttering around him has gone down. I really feel like things are going ok for me. Do you think I am ready for it?" 

"I think you can possibly do so. Do you think he would be ready to do that?" He asked me. 

"I don't really know. I don't know if he would be down to meet me outside of the tutoring facility." I said to him. 

I wasn't sure if he really would want to. What if he'd rather just keep it to the tutoring facility. 

"I think he would be more than willing to meet you outside of work." He said to me. 

"Maybe I should ask if he wants to go to the coffee shop across the street." I said to him smiling a little. 

"Whatever you decide to do, I'll support you. Just be careful when you do so." He said to me softly. 

"I promise I will. Maybe this would be a big step." I said smiling to him.