\81/

Eren POV 

I was really nervous but I was happy and excited. 

I couldn't wait to arrive at Olive Garden. 

It was about a 25 to 30 minute drive. 

It'll be the first date I've been on in a while. 

Y/N seemed to be really excited about it too. 

That adorable smile of her's never left her face. 

I could honestly admire it for so long, but I had to focus on the road. 

"So Y/N, Have you been to Olive Garden before?" I asked her to strike up some conversation. 

"I've been there a few times. But I haven't been to an Olive Garden since maybe my junior year of college. My friend Hanji assumed it was the food from there that gave her a stomach ache rather than her trying to eat everything off of everyone's plate. Plus all the bread sticks." She said giggling a little. 

She was just so vibrant. 

I've missed this about her. 

"So it has been a few years for you. I'm glad I picked this place for us then." I said smiling while still focusing on the road. 

There wasn't heavy traffic, but it wasn't heavy either. It was rush hour so this was expected. 

"I have to text my dad saying I'll be out for dinner so that he doesn't wait for me to eat. I don't want to seem rude just pulling out my phone." She said to me.

Why would it be considered rude?

"Not a problem." I said smiling. 

After a few minutes we were at a stop light. 

Y/N was no longer typing away on her phone. 

And all of a sudden she decides to scream out like a maniac. 

"QUICK WATERMELON OR KIWI STRAWBERRY???" She shouted. 

"AHHH CHERRY!!!.... wait hold on." I said beginning to get frazzled. 

All she did was laugh. And she was laughing hard. 

"Why... Why did ... did you say Cherry??? That... That wasn't even an option!" She was saying between fits of laughter. 

"You scared me. I didn't know what was going on!" I said to her laughing lightly to her. 

"Yeah.. but cherry?" She was still laughing. 

She's adorable.  

"Why are you screaming out random things like that?" I asked her laughing. 

"Because I am in a great mood and it was getting too quiet in this car." 

She is such a dork and I love it. 

"I can't even be mad at that." I said smiling. 

"Any other reason you would have led to you being mad?" She asked. 

"If you were purposefully trying to make me crash this car then maybe." I said and we both laughed. 

It felt like We were back in high school again. 

I was loving it. 

We talked about little things here and there. 

We had made it to the Olive Garden parking lot and I was excited. 

We sat chatting a little more before I exited the car to open up her door. 

Honestly I was nervous. I really don't want to mess up and make her break down or make her feel like she never wants to see me again.