Adult Chapter.

~Yall asked so you shall receive. This could have been done earlier at one point but i didn't know how it would be perceived by readers. This is my first time writing anything like this so I hope you enjoy I guess.~

Third POV

It has been 4 years that they have been married. 

They enjoyed exploring and the company of one another. This was the strongest their relationship has ever been. Both were extremely happy and didn't want to ask for anything more. 

"Did we buy blueberries yesterday?" Eren asked to himself. 

Eren made his way towards their bedroom to ask Y/N if they ended up getting blueberries yesterday. He was making her a cup of fruit as a late evening snack. 

He made his way to their bedroom and he was pleasantly surprised. 

Y/N was standing in front of the full body mirror they had in their room. 

She was wearing her black lace cheekster panties and had a black satin crop cut cami on. 

"Well hello there." Eren smirked and walked up to Y/N and wrapped his arms around her waist. 

"Oh I was just seeing how it looked. This seems like a nice sleeping shirt." Y/N said blushing and getting flustered. 

"And you weren't gonna show me?" Eren said pouting. 

"That thought didn't cross my mind." She said chuckling nervously. 

"Then why are you only in your panties and have no bra on?" Eren whispered in her ear as his hand crept down to her butt. 

She quietly yelped. 

"So there was no other reason as to why you were looking at yourself in the mirror looking like this?" Eren said looking her up and down. 

"N-no. No other reason." She said blushing. 

"Ok... did we get blueberries?" Eren let go of Y/N and asked his question. 

"That's it?" Y/N asked a little shocked. 

"You say that as if you were expecting more." Eren said chuckling. 

"Kinda." Y/N said blushing. 

"If you wanted more then you just needed to say so baby." Eren said moving closer to her. 

"Say it. Say you want more." Eren whispered. 

"Do I have to?" Y/N had said. 

"I guess you don't really want it. It's ok." He smiled at her softly and kissed the top of her head. "I was making a fruit cup for you." 

Eren let go of her and turned away to head to the kitchen for the cup of fruit. He was ok with not giving her blueberries tonight since he couldn't find them. 

Before Eren could get far, Y/N reached out for Eren. 

"I want more." She said as she looked into Eren's eyes. 

Eren turned to her and kissed her. 

Y/N POV

Eren lifted me up by my thighs and I wrapped her legs around him. He had continued to kiss me.

I felt his hands grip onto the back of my thighs.

He laid me gently at the edge of the bed where he was still hovering over me.

I felt him rock his hips against my core as he was kissing me. It helped that I only had on panties.