\92./

Third Person POV 

The planning. 

Oh the dreaded planning. 

They were both excited for their wedding but hated planning it. 

They had a guest list that was relatively small. But it was who they really wanted to be there. 

They had spent a number of weekends looking at venues. 

They had been looking for a DJ and pretty much knew who to pick. 

Hanji was going to be Y/N's maid of honor. Her other bridesmaids were Historia and Annie. 

Historia came back into their lives a little after they moved in together. Eren wanted to take Y/N to the flower shop and they continued to stay in contact. Annie had came back into the picture because both her and Armin moved back to their hometown. 

Armin was Eren's best man. Other groomsmen, Levi and Erwin. 

They had been planning the wedding for a little less than 8 months. They wanted an outdoor wedding so they were considering on a wedding sometime in September or late August. 

Where the weather is still nice to be outside but that it isn't scorching hot. 

Y/N had her dress picked, they weren't certain on a date but they already had a template for their wedding invitations. 

They were both excited to get married and have their wedding, they just didn't like the planning part. They considered a wedding planner but decided against it cause Historia said she would help out with the planning. 

She has done an amazing job picking things out but it was all still a pain to go through. 

Once they had finally chosen a venue, they checked the availability and decided on the second week of September. 

They were able to send out invitations and all to ensure that their guest knew the date, time, location, and they requested for their guest RSVP, but they were aware that sometimes people forget to do so. 

It was getting closer and closer to the wedding date and everything was pretty much set. 

It was a week before they are officially married. 

They were laying in bed with one another enjoying each others company. 

"Just one week." Eren had said looking at Y/N with a smile. 

Y/N looked at him and smiled widely. 

"One more week." 

The day of their wedding. 

Eren had yet to see Y/N. 

He was waiting at the small alter and was getting excited to see Y/N. 

All their guests were waiting patiently and Eren looked at his parents who looked really happy. 

He looked over at Y/N's mom who held a soft smile. 

He was happy that she had finally come around to accepting him, but he understood why it took so long for her to do so. 

The music began to play and Eren straightened up and got a little nervous. 

All the guests turned around a bit and watched the people come down the aisle, the flower girl, the bridesmaids, and then after every one, Y/N and her father were seen and Eren's eyes widened. He couldn't believe his eyes, she looked so beautiful and he felt overwhelmed. He looked at her with such admiration in his eyes.