\20/

Y/N POV

I was walking to school on this fine Tuesday morning. It was drizzling out, nothing too heavy. I had my umbrella but there was no need to open it up yet.

Then a car pulled up by me. I got nervous and picked up my pace.

"Hey Y/N do you want a ride? It is going to rain pretty soon." It was Eren who called out.

"Oh, uh no it's ok. I don't mind walking to school with light rain. Thank you though." I said, turned away and decided to pick up my pace to get to school.

"It'll be faster if you let me give you a ride. The clouds are getting darker by the second." Eren tried to reason.

"Its ok, I have my umbrella. Thank you though. I don't mind s little rain."

"Suit yourself. I'll see you at school." Eren said, sounding defeated. Why was he still trying. I don't get it.

Did he have pure intentions? But then if he did he wouldn't have stood ne up. I don't know how to feel. I don't think I should be trusting him for the time being.

About 5 minutes later it started pouring. The rain was coming down heavy. The umbrella didn't save me completely. That was a bummer. I was about 8 minutes walking distance away from the school. 

I picked up my pace and as I was fighting against the wind, one of the wires on my umbrella snapped. Th at didn't help and it was getting more and more damaged.

This sucked. How can I always be attacked by water. The rain is started to really take a toll on my clothes and hair. Maybe I should turn around and go home. This was just a bad morning again.

I'll just go home and come to school tomorrow. I already missed yesterday, I can handle one more day of no school.

I was turning around from my walk towards the school when I heard someone call out my name.

"Y/N!! See I told you the rain was going to be coming down soon! You also look uncomfortable. Do you want me to take you to your house?" It was Eren. What was he doing there? I thought he went to the school. I guess not. I just stared at him and he exited his car with a large umbrella and walked towards me. 

"You know you'll catch a cold if you just stand out here in the rain." He sounded soft.

"I'll accept the ride to my house. I appreciate it. " I said to him quietly. He really is trying to gain my trust again.

I didn't know on whether I can really trust him or not. He was being difficult. Especially since I didn't know his true intentions.

I was still overall nervous around him. But the scared feeling had calmed down a lot. I just don't know if I can trust him. Jean doesn't. Jean is also trying to protect me from getting hurt.

I got into his car and I was thankful he had leather seats. He also had a small towel in his car.

"You can sit on that if you want. I take it with me to the gym. It's clean I promise." He clicked s button to warm up the seat.

He started to drive and I asked him a question.

"Why did you wait there? I thought you would have been at the school already." It didn't make sense as to why he was there on the side of the road.

"Its still early to be a school. I always wait on the side until about 15 minutes til the bell. That's if I'm not running late. And I saw you on the side and it was going to rain, so, as weird as it sounds, I wanted to make sure you got to school with no troubles. If there was anyway I could prevent that then why not do it." He sounded sincere but was he Genuinely sincere.

It wasn't a long drive to my house.

"Thank you for The ride. I really appreciate it Eren." I was about to get out when Eren spoke up.

"Hey can we talk for a bit. There was something that I wanted to tell you." I looked at him.

"Yeah sure, did you want to talk now or after you are out of school?" I really hoped he didn't want to talk right now while I'm shivering a bit in my wet clothes.

"Right now actually, I can miss out on one day of school. That's no big deal honestly. Or show up late. If that's ok with you."

"Oh uh yeah sure. Th at works for me.  Can I just get out of these clothes first please?" My nervousness was coming back.

"Yeah, I don't mind that. You really do look uncomfortable. And I can see you are shaking." He said.

"Ok thank you, did you want to come in?" I asked him.

"I'll wait out here until you are done. I think that'll make you feel better. Just text me or wave out your door to let me know you are completely ready." He smiled at me. I nodded and went inside.

I hurriedly got my clothes together so I could take a quick rinse.

Eren's POV

When I saw her go inside I got frustrated. What the hell am I doing. This is so annoying. Why did I have that thought about waiting for her. I don't even think this is about the plan any more.

What did I even want to bring up to her. I know I wanted to apologize again but that was really it. I could have done that while she was here in the car.

I alwAys says that I just feel guilty, but is it just that I feel guilty.

I guess I'll have to figure out what I'm gonna say to her. I was getting fed up with myself.

Them I saw Y/N open up the front door and signal me in. It was still pouring so I had to run inside.

Well I guess I don't have much time to think about what I was going to say Then.

Here goes nothing.