Chapter Seven.

~Izuku's Pov.~

Today was the first day of the school year at U.a Hero Academy, my employees had all told me how excited they were and couldn't stop smiling all week, however I tried to hide my excitement as I wanted to keep my job a surprise for now.

I put on my suit, as I was told to by Shota because wearing school uniform while teaching a class was a little confusing for the students. It was a standard black and white suit, that fit nicely, making me look professional but not too flashy. My shoes remained the same, not wanting to change them as they are my favourite.

After I was done I went down into the cafe to be met with four of my employees, "what are you doing here?" I questioned them, as I went around about to make myself breakfast. "Aizawa told Shinsou that you were going to be attending U.a by accident." Rikido told me, I chuckle to myself and mentally face palmed, Satou was only around here a few hours a week but we bonded over baking and became quick friends.

"And let me guess..." I smirked at the group, "You wanted a free breakfast and to walk to school together?" I asked, knowing that was pretty much it. Ochaco blushed in embarrassment, trying to deny the fact, however Hitoshi ruined it by coming behind the counter nodding, beginning to make the coffee. "Welp, so much for the suprise. What do you want for breakfast?" I asked them, suddenly seeing Ochaco drooling mumbling something about "Mochi..." seriously she wants sweets for breakfast, I can't even deny, everyone in this room right now has I sweet tooth.

"Does everyone agree to Mochi?" I asked, getting a thumbs up from Tsuyu, a simple nod from Hitoshi who was happily enjoying his black coffee and finally a large smile from Rikido, Who has the sweetest tooth of all of us. "Good." I quickly made the Mochi in the kitchen with the help of my sugary friend before serving it and all sat round a table in the cafe, enjoying our morning together as a group.

"Do you know who our homeroom teacher is? Kero." Tsuyu asked out of the blue, cutting off our previous conversation about why you never drink soup, coming to the conclusion of because you will fart bubbles. "I do and I know you will all be pleasantly surprised." I gave them a gentle smile, beginning to clear the dishes.

"Come on, you got to tell us! My dads haven't spilled anything about that!" Hitoshi sighed, he didn't get into the hero course, only general studies but that made him more determined for the sports festival. "Well, Hitoshi as you already know, I'm yours, so you don't have to worry about getting one of your dads." I motioned for him to come over and help me by drying up to make the process quicker, which he instantly did, not thinking twice about it.

"Yeah, but when I move up to the hero course I want to know who I will have." He explained and I just looked him stupidly. "You will find out before you get into the course, what's the rush?" I asked, that was the moment all the students realised they weren't getting anything out of me and gave up, I gave a small nod of victory towards them before I grabbed everyone's stuff and handed it back to them, so we could leave as soon as possible.

Once everyone was ready, we immediately started walking towards our new high school, hopefully I don't regret my decision. "Where your bag?" Rikido randomly asked. I just looked at him and the others who were also wondering. "All the stuff I need is already at school." I told them, which they just took straight away and we soon melted into small talk as we reached the gates, staring in wonder at the large gates.

Everyone soon broke out of their trance and we all scanned our student and my teacher id's before entering, approaching the relatively tall building. Once inside, me and Hitoshi waved goodbye to our hero course friends and left towards class 1C.

As we opened the extremely large door, we saw all of the students already there. I guess breakfast took longer than expected. They were actually all very plain looking and didn't look that determined at all, really bored. I shrugged it off and sent Hitoshi to his seat as I stood up in front of the class.

"Hello, I'm Izuku and I will be your teacher for most of the time." I told them, getting questioning looks and a lot of raised hands, making me want to revert back to my emotionless self as I was getting overwhelmed by all the attention on me. "I'm going to try and answer your questions without picking on you." I told them but they still kept their hands raised.

I sighed, taking a seat on my desk. "I'm 15, your age." I told them, getting multiple hands put down. "No, I'm not a pro hero but I am taking the the hero course at this school, making me a teacher and a student." More hands were placed down. "Principal Nezu or as I like to say Rat God gave me this job because of my intelligence and wanted you all to become bright minded people and be the smartest in the line of work you are going to choose." I finally finished explaining and the hands were down except one and I just stared at him unimpressed.

"Yes Hitoshi, what else could there possibly be?" I asked, he just put his hand down and began to talk. "It's hard to take you seriously, your so short!" He chuckled to himself, gaining a few snickers from the rest of the class. I just shot him and everyone else a glare, making them all settle down and become quickly quiet. "Remember...Hitoshi..." I started, glaring at him and walking towards him. "Just because I'm short and your friend, doesn't mean I will hesitate to beat you." I smiled devilishly to the class, eyes shadowed as I finished, he just rolled his eyes slightly but the class was clearly afraid, which was what I was aiming for.

I skipped back up to the front and started talking to them and explaining the rules for a bit before sending them to orientation and changing into my U.a gym uniform and meeting class 1a out on the field, where Aizawa was beginning to test everyone, just in time to see Kacchan ball throw as he screeched "SHINNNEEEE!"

I mentally face palmed as Aizawa told the class his score and started monologuing to them. I snuck up behind him, and I could tell I caught the attention of at least 5 people, my friends and a tall girl with a ponytail and a boy with red and white hair.

I quickly reacted before they could intervene or Shota realise I was behind him and jumped onto his shoulders, taking my seat there, finally getting the attention of the rest of the class. "Jeez Problem Child!" He hissed, quickly grabbing onto my legs so I didn't fall off.

"Shota?" I asked, looking down at him, getting a gruff mumble telling me to carry on. "Your classes awareness and reaction time needs to be worked on, only five people realised I was sneaking up on you but no-one in those five reacted." I warned, getting a nod as he threw me off, me back flipping in mid air to land on my feet. Shouting a "RUDE!" As I did.

"DEKUUUU!" I suddenly heard, feet pounding against the ground, coming straight towards me, I cringed slightly. 'Great Kacchan wants to kill me.' I thought to myself, running at him as-well, only to jump over him at a split second, causing him to tumble over as I faced the rest of the class.

"Hi, I'm your final classmate. Izuku and I hope we can all be friends." I smiled to them, bowing as courtesy. Adding a short "Sorry I'm late." At the end before quickly catching a right hook aimed by Kacchan who was still trying to fight me but failing sorely.

(A/N: Sorry, this chapter is short. I really wanted to update as I haven't in a while, but it is also my birthday and I want to go spend it with my family.

I will update a longer part soon. Thank you for reading this.)