Chapter Four.

~Izuku's Pov.~

My family and I were training in the basement of the bar, it had basically transformed into the training room after my father decided to help me become stronger, so I could defend myself and the cafe I now own.

My father had been helping both me and my brother in this department, training our minds and bodies and teaching us how to fight affectively. Making me skilled in hand to hand combat as-well as weapons, while making my brother more skilled at hand to hand, weapons were a losing game for him with his quirk.

After a particular tough sparring session between Tenko and I, we were both panting on the floor, trying to catch as much breath as we could after putting so much energy into trying to defeat each other but coming out on equal grounds.

We both sat up, scurrying other to our bags and grabbing some water, downing it all, before we heard slow clapping coming from the corner behind us, we quickly directed our attention towards him. "Well done boys, you have both improved quite a lot." I could hear the happiness in his voice as he told us. "Thank you." We both said in unison before going back to our drinks.

"Izuku, I would like to ask you something." My father walked other to me, kneeling down to my height on the floor. I slowly removed the water bottle from my mouth, placing it to the side, lid now reattached. "Hmm?" I asked, looking right towards him now.

"Another reason I wanted to train your body was so you could hopefully inherit a quirk from me with a smaller chance of a drawback." He announced, sighing exasperatedly, face palming himself before continuing, "You have come a long way and I know you could handle it, you are such a strong person but I wanted to ask for your permission. I didn't want to make the same mistake twice and force it upon you."

I looked at him questionably, I knew his quirk was to give and take quirks but the fact that he could give me one had never crossed my mind. I looked towards Tenko, silently asking for his input but only received a shrug, that was very helpful.

I redirected my line of sight back to my father, whispering out a quiet "I don't know, I've gone my entire life without one." I saw him remove his hand from his face and place it on my hand, speaking to me once again. "It's up to you what you want to do, I just want my boys to be safe."

He's only doing this for my safety.

I took a few seconds, fiddling with his fingers before nodding quietly while holding my breath, hoping I was making the right decision.

His hand was abruptly torn from mine and placed onto my forehead, a purple glowing surrounding it along with a surge of unfamiliar power flowing through my body, the feeling of a quirk, a warmth that I have never felt before.

He removed his hand from my head and I grasped the sides of my head, an overwhelming headache taking the place of the once warm feeling, I hunched over, trying to stop the pain that remained for a good 5 minutes before finally subsiding, the warm feeling returning once more.

"That was actually 2 quirks, oops." My dad dramatically said. My mouth hung wide open, why would he give me two? "The first quirk was a small stock piling quirk, the other a healing quirk that has yet to be trained and made stronger, they are both weak at the moment and that's why your body could absorb both, but you will have to train harder to improve them and make them your own." My fathers explanation made a lot of sense, he couldn't just give me a strong quirk that would probably destroy me but giving me ones with potential would eventually form into strong ones without harming me.

"T-thank you." I showed gratitude towards my dad, launching myself to hug him, Tenko soon joining, not wanting to be left out of this family moment.