Chapter Three.

~Touya's Pov.~

Tip toeing, I was trying to sneak out of the house like usual. For the past two years I have been meeting up with my first and only friend, Izuku. He was this short, young, fluffy green haired kid that put on an emotionless mask but let it down around me. He was honestly the sweetest person you would ever meet. I loved him in a way that I shouldn't. I'm 17 and he's 13, be he was really mature for his age, plus we are literally the same height.... I'm really short!

I had always managed to escape my father and his wrath at this time, always determined to see Izuku, the boy I love, I'm really gay, oof.

However, as soon as I reached the door, I saw the devil himself blocking my pathway. "Touya, you aren't escaping this time, go to the training room. NOW!" Although I didn't join U.a like he wanted me to, he did get me in Shiketsu but my courses were only for a little as he thought he could train me better.

I quickly tried making a break for the other side of the house to go out the back door, I don't want to lose Izuku, he's the only good thing I have in my life, apart from my siblings... obviously. My escape was cut off by a line of fire going down the wooden hallway in our rustic style house. He just set our house on fire, dumbass! Wait? I'm surrounded by fire.

I know this is pretty dumb but my quirk gives me the power to control my own fire but also gives me the ability of being immune to ice. I'm NOT immune to fire! This is like the worst situation I could be in.

I tried putting my fire over his to get rid of it and put out my own fire afterwards, however I just ended up adding to the strength of the flames as I couldn't control my quirk properly as all the beatings I have had made my body weak, and a quirk is just an extension to ones body, like another limb.

I looked towards my father, eyes begging for help, but he was only immune to his fire, not mine, meaning he couldn't get me out of here, unless he wanted to risk his life, like a HERO! My body had caught fire. The house was burning down, he left. Rushing to get my siblings out of the house, abandoning me. Leaving me to die, because HE set the house on fire.

Unwilling to die yet, I ran through the scorching blue hell flames, burning my body terribly, adrenaline coursing through my body as fire caught my clothes, skin melting, but I ran and ran. Ignoring the pain. I reached the back door and ran, into the forest behind my house, as far and as far as I could go, until I reached a river, my body instinctively dived into it, but it hurt worse, stinging my body, destroying it to the point where I screamed, inhaling the river water and passing out. Is this how I end?

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I could hear the beating of a... heart monitor. And pain sudden went sharply through my body. My chin to my collar bones, my wrists, legs, under my eyes, it all stung, like a thousand individual wasps are stinging me repeatedly. Hearing the heart monitor getting faster and louder, I attempted to calm myself. Slowly, I opened my eyes, ignoring the pain below them as I adjusted to the light, looking around, I found myself in a hospital room, all by myself.

I heard a door open and quickly looked towards the sound to see a female doctor, who squeaked in a very high pitch noise, dropping what she was holding and running away. Oh yeah, I was burned, I probably look disgusting.

Flinching as I stood up, I felt the pain in my calf and neck but tried to ignore it, pulling out all the medical equipment attached to my body as I moved towards the bathroom, looking at myself in the mirror. I had skin grafts, a lot of them. It looked like I had just been sewed back together, I looked hideous.

I went back into the room, not wanting to look at myself, just in time for a doctor to walk in. "Due to the burns, we weren't able to identify you and we couldn't get a blood test due to the instant need for surgery. Do you remember who you are?" He asked, stumbling over some sentences, trying to find the correct words.