Chapter Eight.

~Izuku's Pov.~

"Kacchan, please stop trying to injure me. You're acting like a villain." I pouted while giving puppy dog eyes but also squeezing his fist just enough for him to drop to his knees in pain. "Oops." I sighed walking over to the rest of the class, specifically my favourite girls, Tsu and Ocha.

"Hello girls." I announced as I brought them into a hug, watching as the two blushed from being so close to one another. 'SHIP!' I internally screamed before I heard a sob of "So unfair, why does he immediately get the girls?!" I just turned towards the voice to see.... nothing?

I looked around for a second before that same voice screamed "Down here!" I quickly looked down to see what appeared to be a perverted toddler that was drooling uncontrollably and had purple balls on his head. "What?" I asked uncontrollably, I'm not one to judge but why is he so short?

"Excuse me! How come you get to touch the girls? If you do, then I should to!" The midget screamed, running towards the ponytailed girl I saw earlier. Makes sense, she is the most developed here, more like a woman then a girl.

Before he could reach her though, I kicked his head, sending him flying into the ground. Before I could scold him I heard another voice chirp in yelling "Drink your respect woman juice." A few people laughed, I just looked at the boy who yelled that, he had black hair and tape coming out his elbows, looking a bit Spanish. I gave him a thumbs up and smile and redirected my attention towards the ponytailed girl.

"Are you alright?" I asked, approaching her but keeping my distance. "Yes, thank you. You aswell Sero." I just nodded and went back in to my friends and waited for Aizawa to finish restraining Bakuhoe so we can continue with the lesson.

"Everyone just begin the tests already." He grumbled releasing a now traumatised and quiet Pomeranian from his scarf.

As he said we got right into the tests, the tests being your basic fitness exam just with the aspect of being allowed to use your quirks. However my quirks are invisible to the naked eye, so it impossible to see me using it, making it just look like brute strength.

First was the 50-metre dash, I managed to get 2.47 seconds, a few milliseconds better than the guy with a speed related quirk. He glared at me slightly but I just gave him a kind smile not wanting to start a fight with him.

Next was the grip strength, which I only got 150kg, which was 3rd, behind a guy with multiple arms and Satou. I may have got a strength quirk but it only doubles my strength, nothing more.

Afterwards we went straight into the standing long jump, which was quite simple, must people cleared the sand box since it wasn't that long and most had a quirk that could be used in a way that involves jumping a long distance.

Repeated side steps was the next one, the pervy toddler was the one who excelled in this activity, bouncing off his piles of balls, looking rather unpleasant. But everyone did quite well.

This test seemed to be everyone's favourite as they all looked overly excited for this, although Shotas protesting that this was not something fun. Uraraka went first, scoring infinity which me and most of the class cheered at, me just being extremely proud of her. Everyone used their own techniques, making me get entranced with the amount of unique quirks and the way my new classmates utilise their powers. I didn't score that well but I wasn't terrible, scoring 205m.

Katsuki got specifically mad at me for scoring a high amount although being 'quirkless'. He probably would of attacked me again however he was clearly still traumatised from what Shota did earlier. I wish I saw what he did, that would have been hilarious.