Chapter One.

~Izuku's Pov.~

"DEKUUU!" I heard Kacchan yell from around the corner as I ducked into the bushes, hiding behind a particularly spacious one.

I quickly crouched down, succeeding in hiding my body, biting the side of my hand and I looked through the crevices, watching as Kacchans feet moved frantically past the bush, looking for me to give me my third beating of the day.

He was looking behind a bench when I heard shuffling leaves behind me, I quickly turned around to be met with a slightly older looking male.

He opened his mouth to say something but I quickly covered it with my hand and pulled him down, hiding us both from the wrath of my ex-best friend.

I peaked over the bush and saw as Kacchan retreated in the direction of his home, I audibly sighed when he was out of sight and released the stranger before leaning against a stump of a tree as I closed my eyes, catching my breathe from my nerves of escaping Kacchan.

"So... why did you just silence me like that?" The stranger asked, reminding me he was there. I glanced back up at him, taking in his appearance as he sat cross legged in front of me.

He had red spiky hair that was quite similar to Kacchans, with vibrant, bright blue eyes, looking like glowing blue flames, his skin looked smooth and soft, while his body looking quite muscular, however he looked quite short for his age, only being a little taller than me.

I shrugged at his question and leant back, quickly going from out of breath back to emotionless.

I'm not actually emotionless, it's just the mask I created over the years to hide the pain.

"Look, you don't know me, I don't know you. What's the harm in telling me?" The red-haired stranger reasoned, making me glance at him once more, questioningly raising an eyebrow as I responded.

"Exactly, I don't know you. For all i know you could be trying to get information on my father." I deadpanned, not even bothering to be subtle.

"What? Is your father a hero or something?" He asked, venom lacing his words but not really directed at me but himself.

"Not even close." I joked, while sighing, giving in and answering his question anyways.

"You know, the usual. Bullies taking abuse to a whole new level and me surprisingly running away affectively, just with the mishap of you showing up." I shrugged, while re-adjusting my position to be sat cross legged facing him aswell.

"Bullies? Never had them, I'm homeschooled by my abusive father." The stranger explained, while looking down sadly.

"I will one up you, I have got Abusive bullies and a neglecting mother." I joked while attempting to smile but it coming out crooked and funny looking.

"What are you doing with your face?" He asked.

"That was my sad attempt at a smile." I explained before returning to my natural monotone, he decided to ignore that and carry one.

"Well I'm going to one up you. Ive got an Abusive father and my mothers in a mental hospital for violently attacking my youngest brother." He exclaimed, extending his arms and Bowing the the best he could while sitting down.

I gave a short round of applause while announcing "Okay, okay, you win."

"I'm Izuku by the way." I added.

"No last name?" He asked, I shook my head. My surname was a big thing in the underground because of my brother.

"I don't want you to tie me to my family." I explained. He nodded before introducing himself,