CHAPTER TWELVE

Jaspreet POV.

"Damn, this traffic."  I was perturbed.

it's so annoying to juggle through the traffic and reach on time,specifically when you are noticed at the last moment.

As usual because of the annoying  traffic,I was late. I was already in a sulky mood.

Anyways I made my way and asked the spot boy near me,  about my vanity.  He was a young lad. the moment he saw me he excitedly removed his phone and started taking selfies saying, "Sir just one selfie together....."

"Done,now can you please be kind enough to show me my vanity." I asked him with gritted teeth,trying my best to not outburst and shun this lad.

sensing, my anger,he quickly placed his phone in his pocket and started movingfirward, "This way sir." He took me towards the vanity assigned for me.

once,I settled in my vanity, I called for my manager. I wanted to get rid of it fast.

My manager entered and said to me, “Jassi, this is a  franchise advertisement. Coco cola, is one of your team sponsors."

"okay, anymore,add linedbup for me Rakesh. I want to wind them up so that I can focus on my game." I asked him.

"Yaa, you have one another personal add this week. I’ll update you about that, once you get done with this one. The director has been patiently waiting for you outside. He will explain you the advertisement. So should I call him in?” he asked me.

“okay, I want the schedule of other one, I don’t want another rush like this at the last moment.” I strictly said to  him.

"Yaa, I'm.l sorry,.it wont happen again. it just slipped my mind." Rakesh said apologizing.

“Let him in.” I said dismissing him

The director entered my vanity,he was a short  bulky  guy. he had worn big spectacles and walked towards me.

He sat in the chair opposite to me and started explaining me the add.

I had to enact as if I’m on my net practice and my ball goes rolling outside the boundary. annoyed and thirsty, I pull.out a coco cola from my bag pack and  start drinking it and then say my lines.

"Dekh kya rahey, ho coco cola piyo aur pyaas bhujao, aap bhi paye mauka,Mumbai Indians ki Jersey merey autograph ki,bus dial kijye wrapper pe likha hua code." and that's it.

(What are you, looking have coco cola, quench your thirst, and get a chance to get a mumbai Indians Jersey,  with my autograph, just dial the number behind the wrapper )

I understood the add  very well, it was quite easy just one line amd that's it. The director was also pretty cool he calmly explained me the add. he gave   me the script of my lines and he left.

The makeup guy  entered  my vanity after he left. He set my hair and  got me ready. i learnt my line and headed outside for the shoot.

I did the entire shoot in just two takes and in just half an hour and i was done.

Lately I have been doing the shots in just 2 to 3 takes and get done with it fast.

Since we play ipl, so we model for our sponsors,  who sponsor our franchise their brands are advertised after on our jersey as well as after every overs so its a profit profit situation for both  side.

We sometimes also are brand ambassadors of non sponsor brands, that we do privately. So I have to gear up and get done with them as soon as possible before i leave to UAE for the ipl 2020.

I  changed back in my track suit and wore my hoodie, mask and googles and decide to go to the nearby café
I have to be very discreet so that nobody notices me.

I decided to take a walk over there. I entered the cafeteria. it was small not very fancy but was  too cozy and sophisticated, there wasn’t much crowd. The owner has taken well care of social distancing, its spacious and tables are also set far away from each other.

Pretty impressive so far, hope here the coffe is also good and the staff is not clingy.

I entered the café and scanned the room for a seat at the farthest corner. I found a table at the corner,the one which was away and far from the rest. The place I was actually searching for I walked over there and took the seat facing the wall ,so that the  other diners couldn’t notice me.

The menu card was neatly placed on the corner of the table, I came here for just some black coffee with  no sugar , i am a  caffeine addict guy. I just went through the menu to keep myself busy and then I heard someone’s heel clicking approach my table.

The moment I looked up, I was just shocked.to see her.

AUTHOR'S NOTE.

SO GUYS HIW WAS THE CHAPTER SO FAR?

WHO IS THE MYSTERIOUS GIRL?

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT BELOW.

LOVE YOU ALL.

HAPPY VACATIONS.