CHAPTER SIX

Preeti POV

The director asked him again if he is ready, after he nodded in affirmation, the director yelled out,“Boys back to your positions.”

“3…2..1ball” he said.

Bumrah balled again and this time again dropped the wooden plank and the guy said his dialogue,  “Fast hai yaar.” (it's too fast)

And then I went towards Bumrah snatched the ball from his hand and said my line, “Rajat chall balling kar.”(rajat do the bowling) And looked towards him giving the cue for his line.

Luckily he understood my hints and said his line, “ab teen ball baki hai.” (my three balls are left) looking straight in my eyes. I couldn't understand the emotion behind his look, but there was something intriguing, the way he looked at me. I still managed to say my dialogue.

“BUNBUN itna fast nahi hota hai tera mini over chal katle.”( Bunbun your mini over now leave) And pushed him towards the  back slightly.  He still kept on staring at the spot I had placed my hands when I pushed him backwards.

“Cut..cut..” the director said and came towards Bumrah. I was happy with the disturbance and quickly headed far from him. I did keep on looking backwards to see if he was still staring but all the other guys started gathering near him blocking my view.

I took this as my cue to leave and  went hunting for Mr Prakash. I could hear from distant the director praising him and people asking him for autographs and selfies.

Seriously what great acting skills did he display?

I turned back last time and our eyes looked again,  I quickly turned back and saw the bulky guy and rushed towards him.

“Hey, do you know, where Mr Prakash is?” , I asked him.

“He is gone that way.” He said in an authoritative voice and gestures towards the right.

"Thanks" I quickly mumbled and headed that way.

I  saw Mr Prakash, he was talking with someone on the phone and when he saw me approaching him, he gestured for me to wait.

After he was done, he came over. “ so how was it ?” he asked.

I decided to ask him about the payment instead,  “Am I still getting double payments because you know I saved you guys at last moment?" I said making my point clear and reminding him about the deal we had in the cafe.

“Yaa, here is your double payment. " he handed me my payment.

"Why don’t you try in ads it will help you, you know for your bills and the amount they give is not that bad.” He said after sometime.

I looked at him questioningly as to how he knows about me and my hospital Bills. As though reading my mind he replied, “Ruby told me about it. I wanted to talk to you about it but lately I was busy so I couldn’t but now that I have seen you give the shot,  I think you should try it. It will help you.” He said.

“I will thinking about it and let you know.” I checked my pay and it was 6000 that means just for a small scene you easily get 3000 its not that bad. It can help me anyway.
“Thanks.” I said to him and started leaving.

“Do think what I have said to you and say Ruby my hi.” He said stoping me and gave me his business card. “Call me if you’ve made up your mind I’ll arrange some morning shots for you.” He added ruffling my hair and left.

I don’t know exactly,what is going between him and Ruby, but there is something going on because recently he has been coming a lot in café  and talking with Ruby. They look good together but I am still not sure whether they are seeing each other or not .

Anyways since every Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays I help my neighbour in packing her home made products and Thursdays and Fridays, I help her deliver them to her customers so I have my weekend morning only free. I’ll think about it. I was anyway searching only for this type of job so I will consider what he says and the amount they pay is also good. My neighbour just pays me 7000 for helping her with packing and delivery and here I can easily make 3000 to 4000 per shoot.

AUTHOR'S NOTE.

SO HOW IS IT SO FAR?

AND FUTS DON'T BE STINGY READERS,  DO VITE AND LEAVE A COMMENT.  OT INSPEES WRITER TO WRITE MORE.

LOVE YOU

HAPPY READING