CHAPTER FOUR

Mr Prakash asked me to wait and went towards another man. He had worn black t shirt and pant and was quiet bulkyin size. he wore a big black mask, covering half of his face and surgical gloves. He pointed towards me and was asking something to mr Prakash,I  was standing near them. I tried to hear what they were talking

“See, I got her as the replacement of Nikki.” Mr prakash said to the guy gesturing towards me.

“Yaa, okay will do, her clothes are also fine for the shoot,but can she do it?” he asked Mr Prakash meanwhile assessing me from top to bottom.

“Yaa, ofcourse,  just explain her the scene , she will do it, she is smart, I know her.” , he said back assuring the  bulky guy.

He headed towards me and started explaining me about the shoot and what I had to do.

It was just a simple thing. It’s a scene  where people are playing street cricket and I’m supposed to be fielding and then that player will ball and after the batting guy will deliver his line, I have to walk towards him and say my lines, “Rajat balling kar.” (Rajat dontae bowling) Then the baller will reply “Merey teen ball baki hai abhi.”( my three balls are still left) And to that I had to reply “BUNBUN itna fast nahi hota hai tera mini over chal katle.” ( bunbun, this fast doesn't happen in street cricket,  your mini over not leave) And saying this I had to slightly push him backwards. That’s it and they are fussing over it like it’s such a big thing.

 oh come on dude,just get over with it fast.

I really hate when people start fussing over petty things, there are many important stuff out in the world, which nobody bothers to care.

After the bulky guy explained me the scene, a red haired girl approached me and took me at the corner for makeup and touch up.

“Is it really required this make up and stuff,” I asked her as she started pulling different brushes and combs from her bags.Her bag was small but it could hold up so many of her antic brushes.

How can she use, so many at one time.

Is it required. 

It's just a small advertisement.

I'm not shooting for a movie or something .

Were othe questions currently going through my mind.

“Ofcourse,  it is required for camera and lighting,” she replied back monotonously.

She started with my hair first, she braided them and removed some strands out giving it a messy look and then she pulled a hair band and and placed it on my head.

“Perfect.”she said to herself admiring her work.

Then she started applying creams over creams, layers over layers, trust me I'm.not exaggerating anything  because this was actually happening, I don’t know how many layers they were, more then I have ever done in my entire lifetime of 22 years.

I’m a girl but as Mr Prakash said a bit tomboyish, I really don’t understand the concept of makeup,  I tried doing it once for a function  and it started cracking up and it was really embarrassing From that day onwards I avoided it like plague.When I asked Ruby about it , she just laughed off, saying, maybe the products I used were not original and were a copy.

“Are these many layers required.” I asked the red haired girl. As she was in no mood to stop assaulting my face with those different creams she was carrying on her box.

“Obviously, it is required so that it looks flawless on screen.” She replied as if it was most obvious thing in the world.

After some 15 20 minutes later, she exclaimed done. And I was more then glad for the ordeal to end.

Mr Prakash came over to check on me. He looked pleased with what he saw.

"You look beautiful Preeti, thank you richa." he said pleased with the red haired girls work whose name is Richa

Really

The girl blushed at his words and left to touch up the other guys.

"Are you serious,  the guys will also have layer upon layers of those hundred creams." I asked Mr Prakash once Richa the red haired girl left.

"Yaa, it is required for camera and lighting stuff." he explained.

"If  not for you, Mr Prakash, I wouldn’t have allowed her to touch my face. You better keep up with the promise of double payment."  I said sulking.

"Okay...okay, Ruby was right, you are indeed tomboyish. " he said smiling.

"okay, I have some work there, I will get you after the shot." he said pointing towards the opposite side, where a group of guys were standing near cameras and focus light.

He left in that direction.I was told to wait for sometime,  the player is getting ready in his vanity.

Wow girls are getting ready outside in this heat and the guy gets a vanity, perks of being famous.

AUTHOR'S NOTE.

SO HERE IS AN ANOTHER UPDATE WITH PREETI'S POV, HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT.

SO WHAT IS YOUR SAY ON PREETI'S FIESTY NATURE?

SHOWER ME WITH YOUR VOTES AND COMMENTS.

HAPPY READING