CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

JASPREET'S POV

"Ok, but not here, come with me. I dont want to come in public eye.",I grabbed her hand and took her towards the corner of the road, away from the crowd, so that nobody notices us. Yaa I just dont want a new link up rumors, or else the media just annoys you by asking stupid questions. sometimes it really affects our game.

Luckily she followed without a word. once we reached the corner, which was dark and empty I stopped. Meanwhile I was still holding her hands. her hands felt so soft and small, they looked so tiny and soft in front of my big ring hands. u wanted to keep on holding her hands but she quickly jerked it off my hands.

I folded my hands and stood leaning against the wall waiting for her to say , what she came to say me all the way. I did leave a heavy tip for her despite her lame service. Does she want more?

“Hey, mister, take this and shove it in your ass.” she said throwing the money,I left on the table for her as the tip.

She threw it right in my face. what the hell does she think of herself? She works there and I genuinely left a tipmfor her and she is throwing tantrums on me? wow just wow! I was in utter shock with her attitude. unbelievable !

 She is working as a waitress in that café because she needs money. She looks like a college going girl and when I gave her a huge tip she is throwing it on my face
What the hell is wrong with this woman? I was already too turned on by her swaying of hips and her wearing this sultry uniform which exposes her cleavage the moment she bends down. I wanted get away from her as far as possible and now this drama of her.

Yaa right! Maybe, actually she is faking all this shitty attitude so that she can get my attention. Obviously who wouldn’t want to be acquainted with an indian cricketer. So she has been playing all along, what a great actoress she is. Superb job man! I was just too annoyed and angry at her and at myself for falling on her trap and giving rise to those unwanted feelings. I had to promised myself to be careful next time and what a pretty job I'm doing!

I pulled her  from her wrist and  cornered her on the wall. I rested my hands in either side of her face and I snapped back at her in annoyance ,“  What the hell is your problem,  I know pretty well girls like you, first they act all innocent and hate celebrity or are ignorant about them and then slowly carve their way and  enter their life , to have all the attention and fame. Don’t  you try that with me you woman.”

She was taken aback by my sudden outburst,  she flinched and moved backwards. I could see the hurt and pain in her eyes because of my words, I could see tears developing at the corner of her eyes. Shit what have I done! I just cant see tears in her eyes. I was shocked by my outrage over her.

She ipeed her .south and wanted to say something back to me but she didn't.  I  myself was surprised at my outburst  and didn’t know how to react so I just left from there leaving her all alone in the dark alley

I  went to my car  and just went over, over what I just said to her in  my car ,which was still in the parking lot of the studio.

I felt  guilty and frustrated over what I just said to her. I didn’t mean it ,I was just too turned on by her and having her show this attitude gave a big blow to my ego, so I said this shit to her. I could still feel the pain I caused her by my words. Her face was blank  and the  those tears in her eyes which I caused. 

I got off my car and started pacing in the parking lot.  ow what should I do? how can I apologize her, I was thinking ways to apologize her  but didn'tknow how to do and what to do. I'm sure she wont even see my face next time or maybe she .ight slap me for being a jerk. But I do owe it to her, I was the one who was obsessing  over her and now I accused her of seeking attention and indirectly called her a gold digger.

“DUGH…” I shouted kicking my car angrily.

I took my car went back towards the café and waited outside for her to end her shift, I wanted to go  in and apologize her,but I knew, I would creat a scene and the next morning I’ll have  my photo plastered on the front page of every newspaper with the headline “BUMRAH CAUGHT APOLOGIZING HIS SECRET WAITRESS GIRLFRIEND “  and it will really bring her in a negative limelight and they will start making her life a living hell. So its better I wait outside the café and wait for her to complete her  shift.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE CHAPTE.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT BELOW.

LOVE
MARIAM :)