CHAPTER TWO

JASPREET'S POV

"Ready sir?.” The director asked me once again.

“ Yes.” I responded back.

“Boys, back in your positions, 3….2….1 go.” He yelled from his place.

I ran my pace and bowled causing the pseudo wicket to fall.

“Fast hai yaar.” (its fast and yaar is a slang term in hindi)  the man with the bat, who was enacting as the batsman said his dialogue.

 And then she came towards me catching the ball and  saying her dialogue,“ Rajat balling kar” (rajat you do the bowling)slightly pushing me backwards and looked at me, she started giving me some looks at first I didn't understand , but later I got the cue and said my dialogue “Ab teen ball baki hai meri." (now my three balla are left)

“Bunbun itna fast nahi chalta hai, tera mini over chal kaune katle.” She said touching me and pushing me backwards.

“Cut..cut.” the director said.

“Perfect shot.” He added.

After the shot was done, the director walked towards me and tapped  my shoulder in a friendly way. All the other members and crew also started crowding near me demanding either an autograph or a selfies.

Each one trying their best to hold my hands and pulled me towards themselves and started taking pictures, after a dozen of so many, I was finally left alone. My lips hurt due to continuous smiles. It felt very good at the beginning but now I don't like it, I know they love me and are my fans, but somehow, I miss my old life of carefreeness and normalcy  where I can be me and not judged for everything I do. I can walk with anyone talk with anyone and do just anything but now I have to be careful with each and everything , from
my dressing style to who I meet and what i want, everything is looked upon. Finally I managed to move away from the crowd  and made my way.

My eyes wandered around to see if she was still there or has she left. She didn't even botherd to have an autograph or a selfie with me. I just don't know why but I just wish, that her face would also be the one in that crowd, But I couldn’t see her. I think she left. I felt somewhat sad and kind of irritated with her, for not giving a shit about me and my credentials.

I think tiredness is getting on me. Anyways who cares, I’m  already tired and wanted some rest. The net practices has really worn me out. And now this ad.

Right  now I just need a cool shower and a comfortable  bed.

After an hour long shower, my muscles relaxed and I felt calm, the only thing that was going in my mind was that girl, her voice, the way she looked at me, the annoyance in her eyes when I didn’t say my lines and the way she called me BUNBUN.

It’s my nick name, but the way she said it, it sounded so sweet and sexy ,nope, not sexy actually, but cute, too cute for me to handle.

Later I  called my manager, who is also a good friend of mine, so I decided to ask him  about her,after two rings he picked up his phone.

“Sir, any problem?.”, he said in a sleepy voice. It was at the time that I realized its past midnight and I have woken him up. Shit.

“No, I mean  nothing important, I just couldn’t sleep so decided to hang out with you. I’m sorry for waking you up.” I lied and cut the phone immediately. Today has been too embarrassing day for me first because of that girl and now again because of her.

Maybe I haven’t dated for a long time and she’s someone very intriguing that’s the reason why I cant stop thinking about her. I better  sleep now , I have to go for practice in the  net ,the next morning.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

IF YOU HAVE READ SO FAR, SO DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT BELOW.

HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING THE STORY SO FAR.

HAPPY READING.