Introduction

Stevenson

Summary Lizzie Stevenson came from a rich pure blood Slytherin family and Remus Lupin came from a   half-blood Gryffindor family

Summary
Lizzie Stevenson came from a rich pure blood Slytherin family and Remus Lupin came from a half-blood Gryffindor family. Lizzie had broke her families line of powerful Slytherins and ended up in Gryffindor. Her family didn't approve but knew they couldn't do anything about it so they just treated her wrong. She hated going home so when hogwarts came around she couldn't wait to see her best friends Lily Evans, Alice Fortescue, and Marlene McKinnon. Remus had come from a long line of Gryffindors but his family didn't care so much about houses or where you come from. Lizzie wasn't too fond of the marauders they were quiet loud but sometimes she wished to be in their little group it seemed fun and adventurous.

Comments
I love comments! But please keep any hate to yourselves i'm fine with respective criticism but pls no hate! I try my best to respond but sometimes i don't some comments or i don't know how to reply.

More information
ok there's a girl named Elise in here since i was gonna make her into another one of my fanfictions as the OC but since so many of you hated her I've decided to not post it so if you'd like you can act like she's not there

Disclaimer
(ALL CHARACTERS BELONG TO THE HARRY POTTER FRANCHISE AND JK ROWLING EXCEPT FOR LIZZIE AND OTHER OCS I CREATE!!) (Also there will be cruel language and slang.)
If Sirius is spelled wrong in any chapter it's because my phone autocorrects to the wrong spelling :/ I'm trying to fix all of the spelling mistakes. And yes i know Remus would never try out for Quidditch but for the sake of this story he will be.
(Also sorry if i don't use british slang i'm american.)

_____________________