43 The Last Week

Year 6 The Last Week

    All of the Hogwarts students has finished their exams and they now had two weeks until summer starts and they get to go back home

    All of the Hogwarts students has finished their exams and they now had two weeks until summer starts and they get to go back home. Lizzie wasn't excited for this. She wasn't sure where she was even going to go for the summer. She didn't want to be a burden for anyone's family. James already had Siruis and Remus' family surely didn't need another person taking space up.

"We get our results back sometime this week right?" asked Siruis.

"Yea should be either tomorrow or Wednesday" Elise said.

"Cool"

"So Lizzie your coming home with me this summer right? The only reason i'm asking is because my parents need to know" James said.

"Umm i'm not sure yet" Lizzie said looking down.

"Well surely your not going home right? Right?" James said with furrowed brows.

"Right" Lizzie said uncertainly.

"Like i said Liz if your not going with James your coming with me we just need to figure it out by this week or next week" Remus said.

"But—" Lizzie was going to complain but then saw the look on Remus' face and decided she shouldn't argue with him.

"I can always owl my parents. I'm positive they would be happy to take you in." Remus said.

"Lizzie i promise my parents don't care your not a burden or anything I mean they like having Siruis around" said James.

"You also have my house my parents would be happy to let you stay" Elise said.

"I just feel bad no one should have to take care of me but my parents"

"Stop being so stubborn Lizzie" said Siruis.

"Siruis" Remus said glaring at him.

"What i'm just saying you can't go home they treat you like my family does. Horrible." Siruis said.

"I know, I know" Lizzie said sighing.

"Just let us know where you wanna stay soon alright so we can owl our parents. No rush though" James said.

Lizzie nodded.

<<<*>>>

"I can't believe we'll be leaving soon." said Lily and Lizzie,Marlene, and Alice were all sitting at the black lake together for their lunch break.