47 The Last Day

Year 6 The Last Day

"Can you believe it Remus! We're leaving!" said Lizzie jumping out of Remus' bed and pulling on some new clothes

"Liz it's 4 in the morning why are you up?"

"Couldn't sleep"

"Go-to-sleep-Stevenson!" yelled Peter.

"Can't sorry Pete"

"Ughh" sighed Peter as he put his pillow to his face.

Lizzie was then laughing at Peter as she felt something hit her in the back of the head and when she turned around she saw Sirius sitting up with a red face.

"Did you just throw a pillow at me Sirius?" she asked.

"Go to sleep!" he said back.

"You lot really aren't morning people are you?" she said.

"They never have been" said Elise with a chuckle.

"Too bad!" she said. "So are you ready?" she asked.

"For what?" he said.

"For summer of course!" she yelled.

"Sure"

*******

"Oh i'll miss you lot!" said Lizzie throwing her arms around Siruis,James, Elise, and Peter.

"Yeah, yeah we'll miss you too" said Siruis.

"Well you better go and find the girls if you want to leave" said Remus.

"Your right i'll come into your compartment before the train arrives alright?"

"Ok see you then" he said kissing her.

After Lizzie walked around for a bit she ended up finding Lily,Marlene, and Alice looking for her.

"Where were you we've been searching for forever!" said Marlene.

"I was saying goodbye to the boys and Elise also I have a better question where we're you?!" said Lizzie.

"Looking for you!" said Lily.

Just then they all heard the whistle of the train signaling it was time to go.

"Ok, ok it's time to go c'mon" said Lizzie.

******

The train ride was going well until now. They we're getting closer and closer to arrival and Marlene wasn't taking it well.

"Oh this summer will be horrific! I have to be with my family all summer! Did you hear me Alice all summer!" cried Marlene while rocking Alice back and forth.