11 The Full Moon

Year 6 The Full Moon

    It was now the next day and Lizzie didn't see Remus in any classes at all

    It was now the next day and Lizzie didn't see Remus in any classes at all. Marlene was still a bit mad at Lizzie for blaming her. But she'll get over it. Lizzie was called into the hospital wing by Madam Pomfrey.

"Hello miss Stevenson" madam Pomfrey said

"Hello Madam Pomfrey you called me here?" Lizzie said

As Lizzie fully walked into the room she realized the only patient in there was Remus he was lying on a hospital bed asleep.

"Yes i heard you wanted to become a healer when you get out of hogwarts is this true?"

"Well yea" Lizzie answered

"Well i am offering you a job"

"Like what do you mean a job"

"You wouldn't get paid but you would help me here in the wing you would only come in whenever i call you" Pomfrey said

"Only if you want to of course"

"Yes! Yes i would love to" Lizzie said grinning

Then the two women heard a grunt.

"Oops sorry" Lizzie said

"It's ok Mr.Lupin has been asleep pretty much all day he'll be ok"

"Oh" Lizzie said

******

Night had fallen over hogwarts now Lizzie could be found in the library going over piles of books about being a healer and things like that. The books were stacked so high you couldn't see her behind the stack. She was so concentrated she couldn't hear anything.

"Stevenson! Lizzie!" Siruis said

"Huh!" Lizzie said dropping her book

"SHHHHHHH" Irma Prince scolded

"Sorry...." Lizzie said cringing "What do you need Black" Lizzie hissed while picking up her book.

"Why are you reading about healer stuff?" He said picking up one of the books.

"Madam Pomfrey asked me to help out in the hospital wing"

"Oh"

"What did you need?" Lizzie asked

"Speaking of hospital wing was Moony in there when you went in there?" Siruis questioned

Lizzie gave him a look.

"What?" Siruis said

"Moony?" Lizzie said rasing her eyebrow

"Oh yea it's Remus"

"Oh um yea he was still there"

"Ok thanks" Siruis said then began to walk away

"Ok..."

******

Dinner was over and it was now about 8:30 and Lizzie decided she would go for a walk.

She didn't see the marauders since dinner they weren't in the common room nor anywhere on the grounds.

Lizzie wasn't sure how long she had been walking now but it had been around 20 minutes as she was walking she heard people talking. She was a good distance from where the voices were coming from. But from where she was standing she could make out three boys running to the womping willow. Then she saw the branches stop swinging and in place of the three boys there was now a stag,a rat, and black dog standing there one by one they went into the trunk of the tree.

Lizzie just stood there she didn't know what to do she couldn't move. As she started to move she was walking toward the womping willow where the three boys had just disappeared. When she got there she saw there was a hole in the trunk of the tree she went inside. As she got inside there was a long staircase. The long winding staircase lead to a room the room she remembered to be the shrieking shack. She had heard horrible stories about this place.

She heard a noise it sounded like a bark. She decided to go up the stairs in the home. There was a door that was cracked open. She let her curiosity get the best of her as she pushed it open to reveal the same three animals that were just outside standing around a big grey werewolf in the corner of the room. She gasped louder then she wanted to. The animals heads snapped toward the girl.

Lizzie just stood there staring at them. She was in shock she couldn't move a muscle. The werewolf was now standing up growling it's head was almost touching the ceiling. The stag and the dog tried to hold back the werewolf but it wasn't working.

The werewolf had broken out of there grips and was charging toward the girl. Then suddenly the girl disappeared and now a white wolf stood in her spot.

******

(A/N)
I hope you enjoyed! <3